Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Sony Reader

Notices

Old 01-24-2008, 10:47 AM   #1
Icarusbop
Groupie
Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.Icarusbop knows what's going on.

Device: PRS505
Finding 'Classic' books on Sony Connect

Hello:

After registering my shiny new 505, I am awarded $100 worth of free books from the classic section - however, I can't find the classic section on the website.
Anyone know how to list all the avaiable classic easily?
Icarusbop is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 11:13 AM   #2
NatCh
Gizmologist
NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NatCh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD3
The easiest way to do that is to go in through the eBook Library software. Select the "eBook Store" entry over at the left which takes you to the front of the site. Then in the right-hand window, scroll all the way to the bottom, you'll see a link for them in the bottom, right-hand corner.
NatCh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-24-2008, 09:28 PM   #3
BobLenx
Connoisseur
BobLenx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BobLenx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BobLenx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.BobLenx has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: Sony505 K2 K3
Did you mean $100 or 100 classic eBooks? Mine came with 100 of the Sony Connect Classic eBooks - not only 100 dollars worth. I assume yours is the same - order and register by 1/31 and download all 100 books by 2/29?

Bob
BobLenx is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-24-2008, 09:35 PM   #4
PHugger
Connoisseur
PHugger can illuminate an eclipsePHugger can illuminate an eclipsePHugger can illuminate an eclipsePHugger can illuminate an eclipsePHugger can illuminate an eclipsePHugger can illuminate an eclipsePHugger can illuminate an eclipsePHugger can illuminate an eclipsePHugger can illuminate an eclipsePHugger can illuminate an eclipsePHugger can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle 3G, Sony PRS-505
Sony Connect Store tip -

Login to your account in the Sony store
Click on the Account button
In the Global Preferences section click on Edit Preferences
Uncheck the Enable Buy Now option

This will allow you to select multiple books before you actually purchase and download. Believe me one at a time for 100 books is deadening....... )c8

I'd suggest only a dozen or two at a time - if you have a glitch it will be easier to get going again.

PCH
PHugger is offline   Reply With Quote