Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 01-11-2011, 12:20 AM   #1
LynnDC
LynnDC began at the beginning.

Device: none
Length of USB cord that comes with the K3??

I've confused the USB cords for my K3 and Nook. Just the cord part, not the part that plugs into the wall. I'm returning the Kindle so I want to make sure I include the right cord.

One cord is rounded (the part that plugs into the computer) and it is about 70 inches.
The other is more square and it is about 40 inches.

Can someone check theirs for me?

Thanks.
LynnDC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:43 AM   #2
Tiersten
Guru
Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.Tiersten shines like a glazed doughnut.

Device: Kindle 3G+WiFi
The Kindle USB cable is the white rounded one thats ~70 inches long.
Tiersten is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-11-2011, 02:49 AM   #3
HarryT
eBook Enthusiast
HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.HarryT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 2, iPad Pro 10.5", iPhone 6
The Kindle is supplied with a 2m white cable. I always think that it's far too long.
HarryT is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-11-2011, 12:31 PM   #4
LynnDC
LynnDC began at the beginning.

Device: none
Got it, thanks so much. Because I was starting to think the longer one was for the Nook and I'd have returned the wrong one.
LynnDC is offline   Reply With Quote