Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 12-09-2022, 07:16 PM   #1
beckyt
beckyt began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Vox, iPad
Unhappy Insert Hyperlink in Comments

Previously I could insert a Hyperlink in the book's comments by clicking on the symbol which opened a window with spaces to 'enter URL' and 'Add Name'. then I would go to the page in IDBM copy the URL and enter it in the space provided and also enter an appropriate name. Click OK and the name would be entered in the Comments section. Clicking on the name took me to the page addressed by the URL. All this still happens UNTIL I try to click on the name. I can't or nothing happens when I do. AND the links I made previously (which worked previously) no longer work either. How do I fix this?
beckyt is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 07:34 PM   #2
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
A link to Mobileread works for me.

What's IDBM? If you mean IMDB, it works for me too.

Here's the HTML calibre generated, see if t works for you.

Code:
<div>
<p><a href="https://www.mobileread.com/forums/showthread.php?p=4280391#post4280391"><span style="color: #6cb4ee">Mobileread Post</span></a></p>
<p><span style="color: #6cb4ee"> </span></p>
<p><a href="https://www.imdb.com/video/vi3656893721/?listId=ls053181649&amp;ref_=hm_hp_i_3"><span style="color: #6cb4ee">The Last of Us</span></a><br></p></div>
BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 12-09-2022, 08:12 PM   #3
Comfy.n
want to learn what I want
Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Comfy.n ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Calibre E-book viewer
Quote:
AND the links I made previously (which worked previously) no longer work either. How do I fix this?
sounds to me like a misconfigured default browser setting in your OS...
Comfy.n is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
comments, hyperlinks