Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Amazon Kindle

Notices

Old 12-31-2009, 09:41 PM   #1
oncdoc
Addict
oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.oncdoc has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

Device: kindle, pocket pro
how can I transfer ie gift my K2

What do i need to do? call amazon? reset something?

i am holding out for the new que reader
oncdoc is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2009, 09:53 PM   #2
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Quote:
Originally Posted by oncdoc View Post
What do i need to do? call amazon? reset something?

i am holding out for the new que reader
Just go to your account, sign in and de-register it.

The new owner can re-register it.

You might even be able to do it with the K itself....turn the wireless on and check the "settings" menu.......look for the "register" "deregister" link......
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-01-2010, 10:23 AM   #3
rcuadro
Wizard
rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rcuadro ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle DX
Are you looking to gift your Kinlde only or the kindle and books?
If it is just the kindle then what desertgrandma said is 100% correct.
If you want to give the kindle and the books in your account, well, the only way to do it is to give your account info to the recipient and then can change your email and password to make it their own. Dont forget to remove your credit card information first
rcuadro is offline   Reply With Quote