Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 08-02-2014, 06:39 PM   #1
Greg Rohloff
Greg Rohloff began at the beginning.

Device: Adobe Digital Editions 2.0
Introducing Greg Rohloff

Hello, I am Greg Rohloff. I write as much as I can to clarify my understanding of the world around me. I previously wrote for newspapers, the Amarillo Globe-News, the Atchison Daily Globe as editor, and most recently The Amarillo Independent as a contributing writer.

I teach freshman composition at West Texas A&M University and developmental writing at Amarillo College. Those who are knowledgeable about college faculty positions will recognize my status as contingent faculty, or a PTI -- part-time instructor.

I grew up in Wichita, Kansas, and have lived most of my adult life in Amarillo, Texas.

My writing interests now center on creative writing, with novels influenced by what I saw, heard and experienced as a journalist. I publish on Smashwords, [Promotional text deleted - MODERATOR]

In conclusion, I love to teach writing, whether the student is pursuing a goal to become a writer, or is simply trying to make the most out of the college experience and needs to develop an academic writing voice and style that will translate into their professional career needs.

And I love to write fiction as a way to refine my understanding life.

Last edited by Dr. Drib; 08-02-2014 at 06:51 PM.
Greg Rohloff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 09:27 PM   #2
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Greg and welcome to MobileRead.
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
academic writing, creative writing, introduction, teaching