Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Windows Devices

Notices

Old 11-12-2021, 09:05 AM   #1
geercom
geercom began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for PC software on Windows 10 PC
Question Two Amazon accounts to register/deregister over and over

Hi Fellow Readers, and Thank YOU for your kind help.

I have a personal Amazon account. I also have a business Amazon account. I made the mistake of buying ebooks for my Kindle for PC software using each account. To access all my ebooks, I have to deregister from one account and reregister with the other and back and forth to see books that are in one account but not the other.

Is there a solution so I can access and read all the books from one place on my PC without the deregistering and registering? Amazon cannot help me move books from one account to another.

Thank you again!
geercom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 09:42 AM   #2
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Enter "Apprentice Alf" in your favourite search engine. We can't provide detailed steps here, but you should find some help there.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2021, 09:46 AM   #3
geercom
geercom began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle for PC software on Windows 10 PC
Thank you!
geercom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 12:27 PM   #4
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Set up a household account with the two accounts and select share content. Books purchased will then appear on both accounts and can be accessed via Kindle for PC, apps and devices registered to either account.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 11-12-2021, 01:02 PM   #5
CRussel
(he/him/his)
CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.CRussel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis (Gen3),Paperwhite (Gen10), Voyage, Paperwhite(orig), Fire HD 8
Now THAT is way too obvious, issybird. So of course I didn't even think of it!

Probably the best overall solution, though mine is a useful thing to know for making archives of purchased books, of course.
CRussel is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-12-2021, 01:14 PM   #6
issybird
o saeclum infacetum
issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.issybird ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: H2O, Aura One, PW5
Quote:
Originally Posted by CRussel View Post
Now THAT is way too obvious, issybird. So of course I didn't even think of it!
I’m probably overfond of quick and dirty solutions.
issybird is online now   Reply With Quote

Tags
accounts, amazon, deregister, register