Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 05-24-2023, 10:18 AM   #1
tcrogers
TC
tcrogers began at the beginning.

Device: Rakuten kobo

Hello Mobile Read community.
Was led here from the Calibre contact link.
Currently using Kindle books on iPhone 14 Pro Max, iOS Version 16.4.1 (a).
I'm thinking about buying a Kobo. My daughter has let me try hers and I prefer the Kobo to reading on the iPhone.
I would like to learn what's involved with migrating my Kindle books to a Kobo reader. This is the starting point of my journey. I'm not qualified, yet, to ask questions so I will read and learn as much as I can from your words of wisdom. Thank you in advance.
TC
tcrogers is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-24-2023, 10:44 AM   #2
Sirtel
Grand Sorcerer
Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Sirtel ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Sage & Libra 2
Hello and welcome to MobileRead!

As to moving your Kindle books to Kobo: it can be done, but these days it's no longer as easy as it was a few years ago, particularly if you don't own an eink Kindle. You might start with this:
https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...d.php?t=283371
Sirtel is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert