Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 09-19-2022, 04:07 AM   #1
calvin-c
Guru
calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.calvin-c ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Moon+ Pro
Moon+ Reader repeats chapters

Sometimes Moon+ Reader on my Android repeats groups of chapters. Doesn't happen with all ebooks nor in Calibre viewer. Doesn't appear to be repeated when editing the book. Is there something that controls the order in which readers display the files?
It's like this-I'm reading along & it displays Chapters 1, 2, 3, 4, then I press next page & it starts over again with Chapter 1. After fiddling with it I usually find a link so I can jump directly to Chapter 5 & all is good thereafter. Unless I read the book again-for the books it happens to it's consistent so there's something in the code that causes it, I just can't figure out what. Any suggestions?
Thanks.
calvin-c is offline   Reply With Quote