Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Reading and Management

Notices

Old 05-05-2023, 11:29 AM   #1
Acousticvillage
Enthusiast
Acousticvillage can illuminate an eclipseAcousticvillage can illuminate an eclipseAcousticvillage can illuminate an eclipseAcousticvillage can illuminate an eclipseAcousticvillage can illuminate an eclipseAcousticvillage can illuminate an eclipseAcousticvillage can illuminate an eclipseAcousticvillage can illuminate an eclipseAcousticvillage can illuminate an eclipseAcousticvillage can illuminate an eclipseAcousticvillage can illuminate an eclipse

Device: Kindle Paperwhite 2, iPad, Marvin 3, Mapleread
MapleRead Notes and expirting

With Marvin 3 I could make notes and annotations of the books I was reading. When I exported I had the option of exporting all annotations and notes of all the books I read.
Mapleread only allows me to export notes one book at a time. Am I doing something wrong?
Also when I log on to Maplepop it shows me a list of all my books. But there is no way to search or type in a specific book. I have to scroll till I find it.
Again, there is no option to view all your notes of all your books.
Am I doing something wrong or missing something?
I like mapleread but it does come across as only "half done" and with regards to note doesn't seem to do what marvin 3 does.
Acousticvillage is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
annotations, mapleread, notes