Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-23-2019, 03:08 AM   #241
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-23-2019, 01:32 PM   #242
PeterT
Grand Sorcerer
PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PeterT ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7, Clara, Touch, Tolino EPOS
Quote:
Originally Posted by Achimogata View Post
Hi,

I with ereryone an happy new year.

I have just changed my Glo HD broken screen and it is Ok.

Once again thanx à lot David.
Where did you get the new screen? I think it might be interesting to have a thread where people could share their experiences in sourcing and replacing components of their devices.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
PeterT is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-25-2019, 03:40 PM   #243
Achimogata
Achimogata began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo HD, Pocketbook Touch Lux 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by PeterT View Post
Where did you get the new screen? I think it might be interesting to have a thread where people could share their experiences in sourcing and replacing components of their devices.

Sent from my Nexus 7 using Tapatalk
Hi,
I have got mine from Aliexpress. It is a used one but it looks like new. Approx 40€ including shipping.
Achimogata is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:37 PM   #244
scaff
scaff began at the beginning.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by davidfor View Post
PM sent.
I would really appreciate the same for a Kobo Glo. Thanks, from a fellow Sydneysider.
scaff is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-01-2019, 07:56 PM   #245
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
PM sent.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert