Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 01-12-2019, 03:57 PM   #166
Mrs_Often
Wizard
Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Mrs_Often ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Touch, Glo, Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by please55 View Post
Oh so the file is actually a package of mods possibly maintained by different folks all zipped up together to easily enable/disable?

Yes
Mrs_Often is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 09:46 AM   #167
fluffier
fluffier began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by geek1011 View Post
This patch thread is for firmware 4.12.12111 (13a696105944ed1b9f901a72822d2aaa78b0b3d1).

Instructions for patching on Windows, Linux, or macOS with kobopatch:
  1. Download the firmware from here.
  2. Download and unzip kobopatch_4.12.12111.zip from here.
  3. Copy the original firmware you just downloaded into the kobopatch src folder.
  4. Install the firmware on your kobo BEFORE proceeding with the next steps.
  5. Enable patches in the files in the src folder (or use the overrides in kobopatch.yaml to keep your options separate).
  6. Run kobopatch.bat on Windows, or kobopatch.sh on Linux.
  7. If the patching succeeded, a file named KoboRoot.tgz will be created in the out folder. Copy it to the .kobo folder of your device.
  8. Safely remove your device.

Download

See the kobopatch - An improved patching system thread for more details.
Hello,

This is probably a silly question but I dont want to brick the reader.

I get lost in step 4 "Install the firmware on your kobo BEFORE proceeding with the next steps."

I already have the firmware 4.12.12111 installed in the reader, so I guess I can just skip step 4, cant I?

Thanks

Last edited by fluffier; 01-28-2019 at 04:02 AM.
fluffier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-27-2019, 11:00 AM   #168
Edemen
Edemen began at the beginning.

Device: PocketBook Lux 3
yoYes, u can skip step 4
Edemen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 12:57 AM   #169
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Mini, Kobo Aura Edition 2, Moto G5
Patches v40 with kobopatch v0.13.0 and new "Disable all tutorial dialogs" patch

I have released patches v40. This release updates kobopatch to v0.13.0 (new FindBaseAddressSymbol and ReplaceBytesAtSymbol instructions), adds an additional replacement to "Custom footer style" (by @jackie_w), and adds the following patch:

Disable all tutorial dialogs (@geek1011):
This patch removes the tutorial dialogs. These include the "Read a book" tutorial, the sync reminder, the quick tour tile, and so on.

Spoiler:
Code:
Disable all tutorial dialogs:
  - Enabled: no
  - Description: |
      Removes the annoying tutorials (and recurring dialogs). Note - I may
      have missed a few of them. If I have, just open an issue on GitHub or
      PM me (geek1011) on MobileRead, and I'll fix it.
  # 0x400fd8 is the offset of QVariant::toBool, which is called after getting
  # the setting (of if it has/should show) as a QVariant. I am replacing this
  # method as opposed to replacing the return value of the function for 1. A
  # MOV instruction with an immediate (fixed) value is 4 long (rather than 2)
  # and 2. This is simpler to update as I only need to update the function
  # offset and the offset for each setting.
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "DialogSettings::firstPurchaseCreditJitShown()",         Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "DialogSettings::quickTurnDialogShown()",                Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::koboLoveDialogShown()",            Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::quickTourWidgetShown()",           Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::overDriveFilterShown()",           Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::wifiReminderDialogShown()",        Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::readABookShown()",                 Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::borrowDialogShown()",              Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::quickTourShown()",                 Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::libraryFTEShown()",                Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::zoomFTEShown()",                   Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::welcomeShown()",                   Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::koboPlusPromoShown()",             Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::syncWarningDialogShown()",         Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::addedToMyWordsDialogShown()",      Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::longPressDialogShown()",           Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::swipeDialogShown()",               Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::syncReminderDialogShown()",        Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::eReaderBooksManagementFTEShown()", Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
  - ReplaceBytesAtSymbol: {Symbol: "ApplicationSettings::libraryCuratedListsDialogShown()", Offset: 53, FindBLX: 0x400fd8, ReplaceH: 4F F0 01 00}
geek1011 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-06-2019, 09:42 PM   #170
geek1011
Wizard
geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.geek1011 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Patches v41

The 3 missing libadobe patches are back: https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sh...&postcount=177
Old 02-07-2019, 07:02 AM   #171
anacreon
Guru
anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.anacreon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Glo HD, H2o2, Clara, Forma
Quote:
Changes to the kobopatch zip:
v41 (2019-02-06): Redid the 3 libadobe patches which have been missing for over a year (@geek1011): "Keep PDF pan position between page turns", "Remove PDF page turn arrows", and "Remove PDF map widget shown during panning".
Thank you so much geek. I had given up reading the PDFs which were one reason I bought the One, then the Forma, and am very happy I can now read them.
anacreon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 05:31 AM   #172
fluffier

windows batch and patch help

Hello,

First I would like to thank all the developers and patch creators, my kobo is a better reader now.

I know nothing about programming, I made a few mistakes when modifying the patches and the tgz file would not show up. When using the windows batch to create the tgz it would be very helpful if the windonws batch window stayed open so we would be able to see where the error lies (because it tells you). If you make a mistake it closes really quickly and one is unable to see what one did wrong.

I do not know if this is something that can be changed, maybe it is a windows feature and you guys can do nothing about it, in that case, forget about it.

Also, could you guys help me with the patches? I managed to get the tgz and update my kobo but there is one thing I want back and one thing I am unable to get rid of. I have gone through the patches a few times but I dont seem find what I want, let me explain, please see the attachement:

1. See the circle at the top? How do I get rid of the book title to get more space for reading?

2. See the square below? How do I get back the page progress? It used to say something like "30 / 245"

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190210_085218.jpg
Views:	58
Size:	340.9 KB
ID:	169614  
Old 02-10-2019, 08:00 AM   #173
jackie_w
Wizard
jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jackie_w ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-350, Kobo: Aura6", H2O, GloHD, KA1, ClaraHD, Forma
Quote:
Originally Posted by fluffier View Post
Also, could you guys help me with the patches? I managed to get the tgz and update my kobo but there is one thing I want back and one thing I am unable to get rid of. I have gone through the patches a few times but I dont seem find what I want, let me explain, please see the attachement:

1. See the circle at the top? How do I get rid of the book title to get more space for reading?

2. See the square below? How do I get back the page progress? It used to say something like "30 / 245"
Displaying headers/footers is now part of the standard firmware. It looks like you may need to revisit your Reading Settings. This can be accessed via the cog-wheel icon in bottom menu when inside a book or via Settings>Reading settings from the main menu at top-left.

You should have 2 checkboxes there labelled 'Show title' and 'Show footer'. From your photo it looks like you may have the ticks the wrong way round.
jackie_w is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 08:44 AM   #174
fluffier

Quote:
Originally Posted by jackie_w View Post
Displaying headers/footers is now part of the standard firmware. It looks like you may need to revisit your Reading Settings. This can be accessed via the cog-wheel icon in bottom menu when inside a book or via Settings>Reading settings from the main menu at top-left.

You should have 2 checkboxes there labelled 'Show title' and 'Show footer'. From your photo it looks like you may have the ticks the wrong way round.
Thank you I got rid of the title in settings. However, regarding the footer, I have it "on" and yet I dont see it. I will check again all the patches.
Old 02-10-2019, 09:55 AM   #175
mathil
Addict
mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Hi all,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong exactly, but I'm having trouble with the "Kepub stylesheet additions" patch. I want to enable it so that I can set justification as the default for all of my books, and as far as I understand it, to do that I need to 1) enable the patch itself (changing no into yes), 2) uncomment the ReplaceString line below "Example 1". However, whenever I do that the patch creation process will fail, and I will get the following in the log file:

Quote:
--> could not parse patch file: error parsing patch file: yaml: line 776: did not find expected key
which corresponds to the line I uncommented. I'm assuming it's some sort of stupid mistake on my part, so if somebody could help me I would really appreciate it I'm pasting the text of the patch below.

Code:
KePub stylesheet additions:
  - Enabled: yes
  - Description: Makes room to add some additional CSS to the default KePub stylesheet.
    # See replacement CSS below for examples.
  - FindBaseAddressString: ".KBHighlighting, .KBSearchResult {"
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x0000, Find: ".KBHighlighting, .KBSearchResult { background-color: #C6C6C6 !important; } \t",                                                                         Replace: ".KBHighlighting,.KBSearchResult{background-color:#C6C6C6!important}.KBSearch", MustMatchLength: yes}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x004C, Find: ".KBSearchResult, .KBAnnotation, .KBHighlighting { font-size: 100% !important; -webkit-text-combine: inherit !important; } \t",                          Replace: "Result,.KBAnnotation,.KBHighlighting{font-size:100%!important;-webkit-text-combine:inherit!important}.KBAnnotation[writingM", MustMatchLength: yes}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x00C7, Find: ".KBAnnotation[writingMode=\"horizontal-tb\"], .KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"horizontal-tb\"] { border-bottom: 2px solid black !important; } \t", Replace: "ode=\"horizontal-tb\"],.KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"horizontal-tb\"]{border-bottom:2px solid black!important}.KBAnnotation[writingMode=\"vert", MustMatchLength: yes}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x0157, Find: ".KBAnnotation[writingMode=\"vertical-rl\"], .KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"vertical-rl\"] { border-right: 2px solid black !important; } \t",      Replace: "ical-rl\"],.KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"vertical-rl\"]{border-right:2px solid black!important}.KBAnnotation[writingMode=\"vertical-lr\"]", MustMatchLength: yes}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x01E2, Find: ".KBAnnotation[writingMode=\"vertical-lr\"], .KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"vertical-lr\"] { border-left: 2px solid black !important; }",          Replace: ",.KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"vertical-lr\"]{border-left:2px solid black!important}/*********************************************/", MustMatchLength: yes}
    #
    # Replacement value: CSS string of exactly 47 characters in length:
    #
    # Example 1: Make full justification the default:
 - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x023B, Find: "/*********************************************/", Replace: "body{text-align:justify                       }", MustMatchLength: yes}
    #
    # Example 2: text-rendering:optimizeSpeed: Disables kerning, but fixes some
    # rendering problems that affect fully justified text.
# - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x023B, Find: "/*********************************************/", Replace: "body{text-rendering:optimizeSpeed             }", MustMatchLength: yes}
    #
    # Example 3: text-rendering:optimizeLegibility: Enables ligatures, but causes
    # some additional rendering problems for fully justified text.
# - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x023B, Find: "/*********************************************/", Replace: "body{text-rendering:optimizeLegibility        }", MustMatchLength: yes}
    #
    # Example 4: Make KePub font sizes match ePub font sizes: ePubs render with
    # 1.5 times the font size of KePubs by default. With this enabled they match.
# - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x023B, Find: "/*********************************************/", Replace: "#book-inner{font-size:1.5em                   }", MustMatchLength: yes}
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-10-2019, 10:46 AM   #176
geek1011
Wizard

Quote:
Originally Posted by mathil View Post
Hi all,

I'm not sure what I'm doing wrong exactly, but I'm having trouble with the "Kepub stylesheet additions" patch. I want to enable it so that I can set justification as the default for all of my books, and as far as I understand it, to do that I need to 1) enable the patch itself (changing no into yes), 2) uncomment the ReplaceString line below "Example 1". However, whenever I do that the patch creation process will fail, and I will get the following in the log file:

which corresponds to the line I uncommented. I'm assuming it's some sort of stupid mistake on my part, so if somebody could help me I would really appreciate it I'm pasting the text of the patch below.

Code:
KePub stylesheet additions:
  - Enabled: yes
  - Description: Makes room to add some additional CSS to the default KePub stylesheet.
    # See replacement CSS below for examples.
  - FindBaseAddressString: ".KBHighlighting, .KBSearchResult {"
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x0000, Find: ".KBHighlighting, .KBSearchResult { background-color: #C6C6C6 !important; } \t",                                                                         Replace: ".KBHighlighting,.KBSearchResult{background-color:#C6C6C6!important}.KBSearch", MustMatchLength: yes}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x004C, Find: ".KBSearchResult, .KBAnnotation, .KBHighlighting { font-size: 100% !important; -webkit-text-combine: inherit !important; } \t",                          Replace: "Result,.KBAnnotation,.KBHighlighting{font-size:100%!important;-webkit-text-combine:inherit!important}.KBAnnotation[writingM", MustMatchLength: yes}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x00C7, Find: ".KBAnnotation[writingMode=\"horizontal-tb\"], .KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"horizontal-tb\"] { border-bottom: 2px solid black !important; } \t", Replace: "ode=\"horizontal-tb\"],.KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"horizontal-tb\"]{border-bottom:2px solid black!important}.KBAnnotation[writingMode=\"vert", MustMatchLength: yes}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x0157, Find: ".KBAnnotation[writingMode=\"vertical-rl\"], .KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"vertical-rl\"] { border-right: 2px solid black !important; } \t",      Replace: "ical-rl\"],.KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"vertical-rl\"]{border-right:2px solid black!important}.KBAnnotation[writingMode=\"vertical-lr\"]", MustMatchLength: yes}
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x01E2, Find: ".KBAnnotation[writingMode=\"vertical-lr\"], .KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"vertical-lr\"] { border-left: 2px solid black !important; }",          Replace: ",.KBAnnotationContinued[writingMode=\"vertical-lr\"]{border-left:2px solid black!important}/*********************************************/", MustMatchLength: yes}
    #
    # Replacement value: CSS string of exactly 47 characters in length:
    #
    # Example 1: Make full justification the default:
 - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x023B, Find: "/*********************************************/", Replace: "body{text-align:justify                       }", MustMatchLength: yes}
    #
    # Example 2: text-rendering:optimizeSpeed: Disables kerning, but fixes some
    # rendering problems that affect fully justified text.
# - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x023B, Find: "/*********************************************/", Replace: "body{text-rendering:optimizeSpeed             }", MustMatchLength: yes}
    #
    # Example 3: text-rendering:optimizeLegibility: Enables ligatures, but causes
    # some additional rendering problems for fully justified text.
# - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x023B, Find: "/*********************************************/", Replace: "body{text-rendering:optimizeLegibility        }", MustMatchLength: yes}
    #
    # Example 4: Make KePub font sizes match ePub font sizes: ePubs render with
    # 1.5 times the font size of KePubs by default. With this enabled they match.
# - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x023B, Find: "/*********************************************/", Replace: "#book-inner{font-size:1.5em                   }", MustMatchLength: yes}
You forgot a space to replace the hash with. The indentation of the dash needs to be the same as the others.
Old 02-10-2019, 11:49 AM   #177
mathil
Addict
mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.mathil can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O/Glo HD, Kindle Paperwhite 3
Quote:
You forgot a space to replace the hash with. The indentation of the dash needs to be the same as the others.
See, I knew it was something stupid thank you so much, that fixed it!
mathil is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-11-2019, 08:48 AM   #178
Semwize

Semwize has become one with the cosmosSemwize has become one with the cosmosSemwize has become one with the cosmosSemwize has become one with the cosmosSemwize has become one with the cosmosSemwize has become one with the cosmosSemwize has become one with the cosmosSemwize has become one with the cosmosSemwize has become one with the cosmosSemwize has become one with the cosmosSemwize has become one with the cosmos

Device: Kobo
Please tell me this patch too: Kepub stylesheet additions
Code:
  - ReplaceString: {Offset: 0x023B, Find: "/*********************************************/", Replace: "#book-inner{font-size:1.5em                   }", MustMatchLength: yes}
It does not work for me, or I misunderstand what he should do.

I wanted the Pocket articles have the same font size so that my books (epub).

Is it possible?
Semwize is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 05:53 AM   #179
1234567890 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura One
Overdrive

Where is overdrive?
1234567890 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old Today, 07:26 AM   #180
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo,Aura H2O,Glo HD,Aura ONE,Clara HD,Forma;tolino epos
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1234567890 View Post
Where is overdrive?
Overdrive support is restricted to certain countries. This has been discussed a lot including some workarounds. But, you should approach Kobo to encourage them to expand the support. And also talk to your local library to request the support.
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kobopatch, patch, patch32lsb, patches, patching