Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 02-03-2019, 07:36 AM   #796
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PocketBook 301+, Kindle 3 Wi-Fi, Onyx Boox A62, Kindle Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by pblasi View Post
It's working great now! Same as in nickel! Thanks!

My last suggestion: Make frontlight level start at 1% (not at 0%). We already have the toggle button to switch light on an off. When in complete dark environment, moving the slider to the left to precisely adjust the light will turn the light off when accidentally reaching 0%, then it can be difficult in the dark to find the right spot to turn it on again... Having the on/off toggle and making the minimum level start at 1% would have more sense to me. What do you think? Thanks again!
Done.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kc6ps22yi...NHWNkt9La?dl=0

But change file name to pbchess_2019.02.04_kobo.zip in order Upgrade take it.
sergeyvl12 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 07:50 AM   #797
Elim Garak
Elim Garak
Elim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheese

Device: Touch/Glo/GloHD/Aura/AuraE2/AuraH2O/AuraH2O-E2/AuraONE/ClaraHD/Forma
@sergeyvl12 Thank you for your work.

Light also works on the Kobo Forma.

The Kobo Forma still has problems with the sleep mode and the sleep cover. Kobo Forma is repeatedly put to sleep and immediately woken up, if you just close the cover. If you press the power button, it is the same, unless you press it very quickly.

When the lighting starts at 1% again, I think it's better.
Elim Garak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 01:31 PM   #798
pblasi
Enthusiast
pblasi began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Clara HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
Done.

https://www.dropbox.com/sh/kc6ps22yi...NHWNkt9La?dl=0

But change file name to pbchess_2019.02.04_kobo.zip in order Upgrade take it.
Working great. Kind of perfection now Thank you for this amazing work.

Offtopic, I lost my old eink.qss style when my glo hd died and I can't find it again... Where can I find a cool eink.qss file?
pblasi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-03-2019, 02:09 PM   #799
Elim Garak
Elim Garak
Elim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheeseElim Garak can extract oil from cheese

Device: Touch/Glo/GloHD/Aura/AuraE2/AuraH2O/AuraH2O-E2/AuraONE/ClaraHD/Forma
Do you need a eink.qss for the Clara HD?
Then try these out.
Attached Files
File Type: zip Clara_HD_eink_qss_v2_KoboRoot.zip (1.9 KB, 15 views)

Last edited by Elim Garak; 02-03-2019 at 02:31 PM.
Elim Garak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 02-04-2019, 03:45 AM   #800
pblasi
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by Elim Garak View Post
Do you need a eink.qss for the Clara HD?
Then try these out.
Yes! It looks very good. Thanks!
Old 02-04-2019, 03:46 AM   #801
pblasi
Enthusiast

@sergeyvl12 I would like to improve and complete the translation to catalan language. How can I edit these qm files? Thanks
Old 02-05-2019, 03:50 AM   #802
pblasi
Enthusiast

Quote:
@sergeyvl12 I would like to improve and complete the translation to catalan language. How can I edit these qm files? Thanks
I managed to open and edit the catalan.qm files with "Qt Linguist" software. However, I can only edit already existing strings but not creating new ones for those words still missing in the catalan translation. Anyone can help me with this? How does all the translation thing work? Thanks
Old 02-05-2019, 04:00 AM   #803
sergeyvl12
ebook fan
sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.sergeyvl12 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
I managed to open and edit the catalan.qm files with "Qt Linguist" software. However, I can only edit already existing strings but not creating new ones for those words still missing in the catalan translation. Anyone can help me with this? How does all the translation thing work? Thanks
Hi!

Here is translator's guide:

http://wiki.vlasovsoft.net/doku.php?id=en:translator

You can help translate everything.

But please translate chess only if you are familiar with chess terminology.

P.S. I've updated the translators.zip to the latest version.
Old 02-05-2019, 06:20 AM   #804
pblasi
Enthusiast

Quote:
Originally Posted by sergeyvl12 View Post
Hi!

Here is translator's guide:

http://wiki.vlasovsoft.net/doku.php?id=en:translator

You can help translate everything.

But please translate chess only if you are familiar with chess terminology.

P.S. I've updated the translators.zip to the latest version.
Great! Here are updated translations to catalan for cr3 and launcher. Besides, I've included a pattern file for catalan hyphenation (taken from koreader). Could you include it in your next build as well, please?

Thanks!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Catalan.zip (7.4 KB, 8 views)
Old 02-05-2019, 06:28 AM   #805
sergeyvl12
ebook fan

Quote:
Great! Here are updated translations to catalan for cr3 and launcher. Besides, I've included a pattern file for catalan hyphenation (taken from koreader). Could you include it in your next build as well, please?

Thanks!
Thanks! Translations and hyphenation will be included into the next release.
Old 02-06-2019, 03:33 AM   #806
pblasi
Enthusiast

Another suggestion: Add an option in "header" tab to add some margin/padding to the header. Now header's items are too close to the screen borders, literally touching them (check pictures).

Thanks!
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190206_082120.jpg
Views:	42
Size:	57.2 KB
ID:	169520   Click image for larger version

Name:	IMG_20190206_082129.jpg
Views:	50
Size:	64.1 KB
ID:	169521