Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 12-28-2010, 02:09 AM   #31
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony Reader PRS-600
She did. And I passed it to the next person on the list.
eric11210 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-30-2010, 05:00 PM   #32
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
So where is the webscription at now? I haven't seen any sign of it as yet myself and it was Eric, RockDaMan and then me if we follow the order that emails were posted in the thread.
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-30-2010, 06:23 PM   #33
eric11210
Addict
eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.eric11210 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I don't remember anymore who I sent it to. I just put in the next e-mail on the list and it went through so I haven't got any idea what happened after that. Check your spam filter maybe? I know I took an e-mail address from the thread because no one PMd me to ask me to put them in.

Eric
Old 12-31-2010, 03:25 AM   #34
AdamV
*Censored*
AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.AdamV can self-interpret dreams as they happen.

Device: Kobo Aura HD (brown), Asus DR 900
pls report who's still interested and missing the email/coupon... we'll sort it out (it's still december )
AdamV is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 03:27 AM   #35
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Still interested, but quite far down the list, as far as I can tell. That Heinlein bundle expires in February.

ETA: My contact info is in post #16 at the top of page 2, here.

I now have a coupon that didn't come from the original chain. I'll wait a bit to see who else shows up and if we can figure out what happened to the original, then sort out how best to restart things.

ETA 2: Claimed this 2nd spare coupon, not part of original chain. Sent on to twobits, bought Heinlein bundle. Citizen of the Galaxy, I shall reread you once more!

Last edited by ATDrake; 12-31-2010 at 02:58 PM. Reason: Don't make people dig back through the thread.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-31-2010, 05:37 AM   #36
adangle1985
adangle1985 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle
Still interested as well.

My contact info is in post #22.

Last edited by adangle1985; 12-31-2010 at 12:04 PM. Reason: Corrected post #.
adangle1985 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:27 AM   #37
jehane
Book addict
jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.jehane ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-300/T1/Asus TF101
still interested. #25
jehane is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 06:52 AM   #38
eric11210
Addict

Whoever was after me or soon after me (I think a couple of people got skipped because they didn't put an e-mail address down), please check your spam filter to see if you got the invite.

Eric
Old 12-31-2010, 10:07 AM   #39
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
I am still interested as well.... though not holding out too much hope at this point.

https://www.mobileread.com/forums/sho...9&postcount=21
was my orginal post on it #21
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:13 PM   #40
Ravensknight
Serpent Rider
Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Ravensknight ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 350; Nook STR; Oasis
I just got it. and yes, it was in my spam folder.
Does this expire today? Or can I pass it on in January for the Jan webscription?
Ravensknight is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:28 PM   #41
crich70
Grand Sorcerer
crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.crich70 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K3, Kindle Paperwhite, Calibre, and Mobipocket for Pc (netbook)
Actually I did put an email address down right after you in the thread Eric. You skipped over me to Ravensknight.

Quote:
Originally Posted by eric11210 View Post
Whoever was after me or soon after me (I think a couple of people got skipped because they didn't put an e-mail address down), please check your spam filter to see if you got the invite.

Eric
crich70 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 02:55 PM   #42
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

I think Webscriptions coupons are only good for the month "bought", not the current calendar month. People can buy older WS bundles and pass them on, so it would make sense.

Okay, since the original coupon has now shown up, I'm going to use my spare and pass it on to twobits, who was right after me in line and has returned to re-express interest, and has never had a Baen account before (and shows good taste in wanting the Heinlein bundle).

Incidentally, apparently these things only work on addresses that haven't been registered with Baen in any way (no setting up a wishlist or anything, even if you haven't bought), so people might want to make sure they have a qualifying email, especially if they've already claimed a previous Webscription freebie.

Oh, and when it asks you for payment, don't switch it from Credit Card (even though the coupon will take it down to $0.00 and you won't be required to put in any card #s). I've read on Baen's Bar that choosing Paypal doesn't let you gift the Webscription.
Old 12-31-2010, 06:05 PM   #43
eric11210
Addict

Quote:
Originally Posted by crich70 View Post
Actually I did put an email address down right after you in the thread Eric. You skipped over me to Ravensknight.
Oops. Sorry about that. I know it was late at night and I was just looking for the first e-mail I saw. I must have missed you by accident.

Eric
Old 12-31-2010, 07:40 PM   #44
twobits
Addict
twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.twobits ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by ATDrake View Post
I think Webscriptions coupons are only good for the month "bought", not the current calendar month. People can buy older WS bundles and pass them on, so it would make sense.

Okay, since the original coupon has now shown up, I'm going to use my spare and pass it on to twobits, who was right after me in line and has returned to re-express interest, and has never had a Baen account before (and shows good taste in wanting the Heinlein bundle).

Thanks. Been looking for it, but can't seem to find it yet. Does it come from an @webscriptions address does anyone know? Trying to figure out if I need a different search term to find it if it landed in the spam folder.
twobits is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-31-2010, 10:37 PM   #45
ATDrake
Wizzard

I just checked the screenshots I took of the entire process to make sure I didn't misspell your address (they really need an e-mail confirmation checking box for this kind of thing) and everything is exactly as you typed it upthread. Yay paranoia!

My receipt for the Heinlein bundle purchase came from webscriptions AT hotmail, surprisingly, so maybe you might set the search to look for that. Hope you find it!

(And I think the moral of this story may be to add Yahoo to the company of Gmail for services that tend to eat Webscription messages.)