Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 01-10-2013, 11:29 AM   #1
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook touch 622
icons for books

Hi
the first days, while I was playing with poterm, I had 'unfortunately' deleted /mnt/ext1/system

so I did a firmware upgrade and all gone ok.

now I was playing with extensions.cfg to test some app and a question arose:

why in extensions.cfg there are ICON_PDF, ICON_EPUB and so on if I have always the same icon for any book regardless of the type (epub, txt, docx, djvu....) ?

may be I didn't restore such icons?

in this case where can I find them and where should I put them?

paolo
paolog is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2013, 08:18 AM   #2
SIRSteiner
Nameless Being

Since v4.x there are no icons per file type. In 3.2.xxx it was possible to change that icons with themes in 4.x it isn't. That's very sad.

Regards
Ronny
Advert
Old 01-16-2013, 08:26 AM   #3
paolog
Zealot
paolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five wordspaolog can name that ebook in five words

Device: pocketbook touch 622
I agree with you Ronny
thanks for the reply
paolo
paolog is offline   Reply With Quote