Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 12-20-2012, 11:44 AM   #1
demanmetdeneus
demanmetdeneus began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Books don't show up on Kobo Glo with Adobe Digital Editions

Hello everyone,

I am having a big problem here. I connect the Kobo Glo to my Apple computer and run Digital Editions. I put books on the device (I authorized it). After I restart the books simply do not appear in the library. Very frustrating. I tried a full system reset and this doesn't help.

Strange thing is that at first it did work. It just stopped working.

What should I do?

Sincerely,
Peter
demanmetdeneus is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-20-2012, 05:44 PM   #2
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo:Touch,Glo, AuraH2O, GloHD,AuraONE, ClaraHD, Libra H2O; tolinoepos
I don't usually use ADE to put books on my Kobos, but I know people do. There are some things to check:

- When you send the book to the device, does it appear on the devices drive somewhere?

- When you disconnect the device, do you get the processing screen?

- What happens if you copy a book to the device without using ADE?

- On the device, on the Settings Account page, does the Adobe Authorisation section have anything?
davidfor is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-20-2012, 07:50 PM   #3
demanmetdeneus
demanmetdeneus began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Hello davidfor,

Thanks a lot for the reply. I checked your points and found out what the problem was. The big clue was the processing screen, I didn't see that. Everytime before it appeared I switched the reader of, thinking that that was necessary.

It works now! Thanks again!
demanmetdeneus is offline   Reply With Quote