Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Android Devices

Notices

Old 10-03-2013, 06:10 PM   #1
RobFreundlich
Connoisseur
RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.RobFreundlich ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Android Tablet with Calibre Companion and Moon+ Reader Pro
Moon+ Reader on Kindle Fire - popups cut off

I installed Moon+ Reader Pro on my rooted Kindle Fire (1st gen) via the Play Store. On it, some of the popup dialogs are cut off on the right side. Here's a link to an example:

Cut off Mini Status Bar Options

It doesn't seem to matter whether I'm in portrait or landscape mode - the dialogs cut off at that width no matter what.

Has anyone else run into this? Any idea what I can do about it?
RobFreundlich is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
kindle fire, moon reader