Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 06-17-2019, 09:54 AM   #1
VeryWellAged
Eye pea vee for master
VeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Android tablets, Android phones and PC's both Windows and Linux.
Question Is it possible? An Ebook portfolio of ebooks?

I want to create a single portfolio containing 21 books of a series. I have done it as a PDF in Adobe Acrobat. Is it possible with ebooks (epub/AZW3/mobi)? I have been using Calibre.

Yes I know I could put all in a tarball or a zip file, but these formats are problematic for a variety of reasons. I am looking to see if I can create a master document that can contain the 21 books, unaltered and with their own indexes, cover pages and such intact.
VeryWellAged is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:02 AM   #2
theducks
Well trained by Cats
theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.theducks ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra2,Kobo Aura2v1, K4NT(Fixed: New Bat.), Galaxy Tab A
If they were EPUB (or can be converted to that): EPUB Merge plugin allow 'easy Omnibus creation' ( ntm)
theducks is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-17-2019, 10:07 AM   #3
ekbell
Guru
ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ekbell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
If you want a larger epub containing the books you could look into the epub merge plugin. It does allow for a table of contents page for each page and the master table of contents can include all entries from all the books.
ekbell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-24-2020, 09:58 AM   #4
VeryWellAged
Eye pea vee for master
VeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavensVeryWellAged is a rising star in the heavens

Device: Android tablets, Android phones and PC's both Windows and Linux.
Quote:
Originally Posted by ekbell View Post
If you want a larger epub containing the books you could look into the epub merge plugin. It does allow for a table of contents page for each page and the master table of contents can include all entries from all the books.
Thanks, I am not wanting to merge the books but rather create a portfolio much like I can do with PDF's via Adobe. In that each book cover is displayed in an index of books within the portfolio and can be opened from within the portfolio, as a unique book. A 'Collected Works of...'
VeryWellAged is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
epub, library, portfolio