Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Onyx Boox

Notices

Old 06-26-2019, 07:56 PM   #1
miketunes
miketunes began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Reading software that has night (reverse txt mode)?

What software let's me use white text on a black background and a bluetooth remote to turn pages? I thought MoonReader+ would, but it won't display white text on my Nova Pro (does on my smartphone though).

Should I contact MoonReader about the issue, or are options that can reverse text and turn pages via bluetooth?
miketunes is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 02:39 AM   #2
elc00l
elc00l began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite I
It should display white text IMHO. Try to play with app optimization settings in your Nova Pro especially 'Enhance text' setting which makes all the text black.

Wysłane z mojego TA-1012 przy użyciu Tapatalka
elc00l is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-27-2019, 07:00 AM   #3
Pajamaman
Wizard
Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Pajamaman ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Onyx Nova
Is there an e-ink optimization setting? On Alreader that stops nightmode.

And what bluetooth remote are you using?
Pajamaman is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-30-2019, 09:48 AM   #4
miketunes
miketunes began at the beginning.

Device: Onyx Boox Nova Pro
Great, the enhance txt was the issue. Now to figure out the remote, it's a Bestshoot Wireless Bluetooth Remote Camera Shutter. It does page back, I just need to find the setting for page forward.
miketunes is offline   Reply With Quote