Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 04-10-2022, 04:18 AM   #3121
Buren
Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Free Today Only (10th April 2022)

Today only (10th April 2022),
Free download on Amazon.

Speculative fiction about a world divided into two, the one that we know and another with advanced genetic engineering.

In Ora: The Land of the Superior
https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09HGZC1RM
Buren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-10-2022, 05:35 PM   #3122
Martinoptic
Bibliolater
Martinoptic invented the internet.Martinoptic invented the internet.Martinoptic invented the internet.Martinoptic invented the internet.Martinoptic invented the internet.Martinoptic invented the internet.Martinoptic invented the internet.Martinoptic invented the internet.Martinoptic invented the internet.Martinoptic invented the internet.Martinoptic invented the internet.

Device: ipad
Thank you. Just downloaded it.
Martinoptic is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-18-2022, 08:03 PM   #3123
PLTavormina
PLTavormina began at the beginning.

Device: none
Free starting April 23:

Seven Strengths, a prequel novella to introduce the colonized world of Turaset.

Free from Saturday until the following Wednesday, which happens to be my birthday.

https://www.amazon.com/gp/product/B0...oreType=ebooks

On planet Turaset, seventeen-year-old country girl Celeste travels to find excitement, but the snazzy city folk who befriend her have secret reasons to cozy up. Celeste’s small-town family holds a power that threatens a rising force in the city. And the titan in charge wants them dead.
PLTavormina is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-26-2022, 01:53 PM   #3124
npowt1
npowt1 began at the beginning.

Device: computer
Hey guys I'm new here i was wondering if anyone would be possibly interested in buying my book now available on amazon. Its a fantasy book titled "The young" by me the author "Nicholas john powter" and is about a father and his son who go on a quest to save their lands from an evil religious cult that threaten to take over the world.
npowt1 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2022, 06:11 PM   #3125
Steven Forester
An explorer of sorts
Steven Forester began at the beginning.

Device: kindle
George Naylor, the fanatical ruler of the United States, takes his Empire to war with Communist China. For the third time humanity is plunged into a full scale global conflict.
Down in Australia a young man called Daniel Rodgers stands before his congregation and tells the people that he is the Christ. This does not go down too well. But it isn't long before he attracts a small group of Disciples to his side.
The world is at a dangerous crossroads. Will humanity destroy itself or can it be saved by a higher power?

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B09YQXK48N
Steven Forester is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-11-2022, 03:14 PM   #3126
ZB314
ZB314 began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hello All!!

Hi! My name is Zola and I am a 21-year-old creative writer, film analyst, video creator, and book author from New York. I have been writing since I was 11/12 years old, first as a hobby and then I started to take it more seriously and improved my craft over the years. I attended high school at Long Island City High School in New York and I attended college at Marymount Manhattan College for 2 years before leaving due to personal reasons. When it comes to my books, I like to write mainly drama and romance fiction, but I am very diverse and can branch out to other genres if needed.

I have written two books, one is non-fiction and the other is fiction, please feel to check them out if you want and ask me any questions in the comments!!!

Thank You

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B0948LL729

https://www.amazon.com/dp/B08VY76W4F
ZB314 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-22-2022, 09:21 AM   #3127
Buren
Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.Buren reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: kindle paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by Martinoptic View Post
Thank you. Just downloaded it.
Sorry I missed this msg.

Thank you, I hope you enjoy it.
Buren is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 12:19 AM   #3128
AuthorAditiA
AuthorAditiA began at the beginning.

Device: None
99cents only, limited time offer. #Leadership #Empathy #EmotionalEmpathy #Agility #EmotionalAgility #Resilience #EmotionalIntelligence #SelfAwareness #Business

Lead the Right Way*is designed to help you make an investment in yourself and become the next generation leader that your organization needs. This book introduces a simple leadership framework to overcome the great resignation and drive sustainable results during and post-pandemic. With this book, you will have an in-depth understanding of the three leadership pillars along with practical applications and concrete examples to bring greater*empathy,*agility, and*resilience*to your workplace every day. This book provides valuable guidance to leaders and organizations about behaviors and actions that they can adopt during any crisis.

Grab Your Copy Now: https://mybook.to/lead-the-right-way

Last edited by AuthorAditiA; 05-27-2022 at 12:20 AM. Reason: Need to add the link to the book
AuthorAditiA is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-27-2022, 06:25 AM   #3129
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
^

This is an accepted link for Mobileread (for the above book):

https://www.amazon.com/Lead-Right-Wa...s%2C132&sr=8-1
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
2.99, a dead man's debt, aaron & keja, amazon, anthology, bloated goat, captain nothing, cj west, crime fiction, crowdfunding, ebook, ebooks, fantasy, finding books, free ebook, free ebook downloads, funny, giveaway, god, grace elliot, health, heir to the everlasting, hop, independent, indie, indie bestsellers, just doll, kdp, kickstarter, middle grade, nook, ratticus, sci-fi novel, science fiction, scifi, selfhelp, short story, soul, spirituality, staten bay trilogy, suspense, sweepstakes, uke, ukulele, website, witch book, writing, zombified buffalo