Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > Other formats

Notices

Old 01-19-2022, 07:50 PM   #1
StephenQueen
Enthusiast
StephenQueen began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T2
.dict to .dic?, is it possible?

I have a dictionary of my native language, I've downloaded it in various versions in a million places, but It must be outdated and/or bad formatted, other versions of the same dictionary exist with other extensions. Would it be possible to convert them. What about .dict to .dic

I have 5 more dictionaries and none of them give me trouble.
StephenQueen is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-20-2022, 06:36 AM   #2
Doitsu
Grand Sorcerer
Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Doitsu ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle PW2
Many different apps use .dict/.dic file extensions. What app are you trying to open the .dict file with?
Doitsu is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-20-2022, 09:26 AM   #3
StephenQueen
Enthusiast
StephenQueen began at the beginning.

Device: Sony PRS T2
Thank you for your interest, it's a dictionary intended to be used with an ereader. The ereader won't even recognize it. In the past I couldn't install it in a Sony, and now my pocketbooks won't recognize it either.

Last edited by StephenQueen; 01-20-2022 at 09:31 AM.
StephenQueen is offline   Reply With Quote