Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > General Discussions

Notices

Old 06-28-2019, 05:35 AM   #1
HappyChris
Enthusiast
HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nexus 10 (2 of them), Nexus 5, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, iMac
FBReader stuck in Free mode

FBReader, which has a range of readable formats on two platforms and a level of complexity that I value, has a cloud library system in which it creates a folder on the user's Google Drive and stores ebook files in it for later access by a devices' apps. The free/trial version limits the number of books available from this library to 10.

Although I have been a paid subscriber to this service, I can still not import more than 10 books to any of my (paid-for) devices, both Android and iOS. Is there a clever solution to this?

The developer has not responded to my emails - 3 in 2 months - hence my raising this here hoping for either a developer-free solution or a known better way to get access to him.
HappyChris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2019, 11:12 AM   #2
leebase
Karma Kameleon
leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.leebase ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini, iPhone X, Kindle Fire Tab HD 8, Walmart Onn
Probably obvious....but is the email you used to sign up the same you are using for google drive?
leebase is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2019, 11:45 AM   #3
HappyChris
Enthusiast
HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.HappyChris knows the square root of minus one.

Device: Nexus 10 (2 of them), Nexus 5, iPhone, iPad, Kindle, iMac
I'm afraid so... :-(

Thanks for responding, Leebase!

Last edited by HappyChris; 06-28-2019 at 11:46 AM. Reason: Bad propriety emoji
HappyChris is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
fbreader, unresponsive developer