Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-06-2018, 11:37 AM   #1726
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
I picked up Shadow and Ice by Gena Showalter. Never read this author before but it's the first in a new paranormal romance series. Very promising so far!
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-06-2018, 08:30 PM   #1727
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nexus 7 2, Samsung Galaxy Tab A 8" (retired=Sony PRS650, Kobo Mini)
Noticed that Karen Templeton's website was gone, so I emailed her. She confirmed she has retired from writing.
library addict is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-08-2018, 07:47 PM   #1728
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
I noticed my bookshelf was missing a purchase from 2008 so I emailed them to see if they can re-add it to my shelf (it's a book they still currently sell).
Well after some back and forth, where they said they had no record of my purchase and I had to email them a copy of the receipt, they've added the book to my bookshelf as a "new sale".

Got myself down to 100 points in my rewards account. While I'll still email for points on purchases elsewhere, because why not, I'm likely done giving them and money directly unless we find a way to download/save copies of our purchases under their new system.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-08-2018, 08:16 PM   #1729
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
I'M DONE! AND DOWNLOADED (and yes, I'm yelling)!

That's a good feeling. I bought of combo of new authors and established authors I hadn't read. Ya know, to add to the collection of Harlequins that I bought several years ago for next to nothing that I've yet to read?

At least now when it says NOT AVAILABLE under free ebook it's because I only have 200 points.

copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-11-2018, 05:20 PM   #1730
library addict
Grand Sorcerer
library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.library addict ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • Act Like It (London Celebrities #1) by Lucy Parker (A/5 stars)
  • Parking Lot Cowboy by Rebecca Crowley (B-/3 stars)
  • Deep as the Dead (Mindhunters #10) by Kylie Brant (B+/4 stars)

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	books 11-11.JPG
Views:	113
Size:	28.6 KB
ID:	167643  
Advert
Old 11-12-2018, 10:35 PM   #1731
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Hopefully everyone remembered to get any downloading done. Today was the deadline and while it looks like so far the download links are still up they could go away at any time.
Old 11-13-2018, 07:27 PM   #1732
Amaryllis
Connoisseur
Amaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it isAmaryllis knows what time it is

Device: Kobo Aura, Kobo Mini
I actually tried downloading, repeatedly over the last 2 weeks, the ones I hadn't already downloaded and was unable to get any of them to download to my computer.
Since they were all "freebies" bought with points, I didn't worry about it too much.
The messages have said one will still be able to read online/via app, and since I mostly read those freebies online from my phone when I am stuck waiting for the bus to/from work, I decided it wasn't worth fussing about.
Amaryllis is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-13-2018, 08:54 PM   #1733
PurpleStar
Wizard
PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.PurpleStar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Clara 2E
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnemicOak View Post
Hopefully everyone remembered to get any downloading done. Today was the deadline and while it looks like so far the download links are still up they could go away at any time.
Darn, I'm still waiting for them to give me points! Oh well I probably won't have enough for a freebie anyways.
PurpleStar is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 10:37 AM   #1734
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Free from Sourcebooks:

His Every Need and a companion novella To Be His by Terri Austin

My Highland Spy by Victoria Roberts

Sourcebooks also has several other $0.99 and $1.99 deals going. If you like animals, I've read A New Leash on Love by Debbie Burns and enjoyed it. It's $1.99, and the second book Sit, Stay, Love is also on sale for $1.99.
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-14-2018, 02:08 PM   #1735
worktolive
Guru
worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.worktolive ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Paperwhite, iPad
Also, a couple of free anthologies:

Winter Nights: 10 book box set - this one includes books by Penny Reid, Skye Warren, Elle Kennedy and others

Bad Magic, 8 Novels of Demons, Djinn, Witches, Warlocks, Vampires, and Gods Gone Rogue
worktolive is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 09:01 PM   #1736
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

The change has been made, their new vendor is BookShout (not a fan).

https://help.harlequin.com/ebook-sup...ad-your-ebooks
Old 11-15-2018, 09:44 PM   #1737
FizzyWater
You kids get off my lawn!
FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.FizzyWater ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis 2 and Libra H2O and half a dozen older models I can't let go of
Oh, ick.

I was offered a free book at work recently, but I had to go to BookShout (which I knew nothing about). Once I realized I couldn't load the book to my eReader, I figured I'd never get around to reading that book.
FizzyWater is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-15-2018, 10:20 PM   #1738
AnemicOak
Bookaholic

Shouldn't be surprised since BookShout is who HarperCollins has been using for their own stuff for quite a while, but...
Old 11-18-2018, 08:22 AM   #1739
library addict
Grand Sorcerer

Weekly Report:

Read:
  • The Dragons of Summer (The Uncharted Realms #4.5) by Jeffe Kennedy (A/5 stars)
  • A Second Shot (Burke Siblings #1) by Shannon Stacey (B-/3 stars)
  • A Curse for Spring by Amanda Bouchet (B/4 stars)
  • Gabe (Sectors New Allies #6) by Veronica Scott (B+/4 stars)
  • Going for Broke by Kate Davies (C+/3 stars)
Also read the Heartbreaker Bay short story in Jill Shalvis newsletter this week, though really more of a reread since it's a reworked version of the story she wrote for the See's Candies giveaway in 2016.

Purchased:
Attached Thumbnails

Name:	books 11-18.JPG
Views:	124
Size:	35.1 KB
ID:	167801  
Old 11-18-2018, 11:59 PM   #1740
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Weekly report:
  • Purchased

Name:	Comprados.JPG
Views:	108
Size:	32.2 KB
ID:	167812
  • Read

Name:	Leidos.JPG
Views:	117