Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 08-02-2014, 08:24 AM   #1
gogotutu
gogotutu began at the beginning.

Device: Calibre on Windows 7 x64
Cool Can I delete my original ebooks and documents after adding to Calibre Ebook Reader?

I found that after adding books to Calibre, it get copied to Calibre folder in "Document". Therefore I have 2 book [one is original & other one saved in Calibre].

For example, I have book name "Apple" in D drive. Now I am going to add this in Calibre. I found this book in C drive under Document folder named as "Apple". Can I delete this book in D drive, since it is already present in C drive. If I do so, wil it be okay?

Last edited by gogotutu; 08-02-2014 at 08:27 AM.
gogotutu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-02-2014, 08:46 AM   #2
exaltedwombat
Guru
exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.exaltedwombat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Yes you can.
exaltedwombat is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert

Tags
caliber, calibre, ebook, help please, windows 7