Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 08-17-2014, 01:29 AM   #16
thisbook
thisbook began at the beginning.

Device: PW2
Perfect!!

Thank you again.

@nickredding: Do you mean to download the articles and send to knidle when they are released? or to simply read the on the computer?
thisbook is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-17-2014, 06:22 PM   #17
nickredding
onlinenewsreader.net
nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'nickredding knows the difference between 'who' and 'whom'

Device: Kindle 3, Kindle Fire, IPad3, iPhone4, Playbook, HTC Inspire
Quote:
Originally Posted by thisbook View Post
Perfect!!
@nickredding: Do you mean to download the articles and send to knidle when they are released? or to simply read the on the computer?
Neither. Check out my website. I used to be a daily calibre/news user until I got tired of the download/plug in the kindle/copy the files routine (amazon crippled the send to kindle functionality for periodicals). I realized that over the air wifi and cellular data is so cheap and easy that a download-on-demand model (i.e. get the table of contents and then get the articles when they are requested) is better, and I developed a website and android/kindle app to do that. Think of it as real-time calibre.

Last edited by nickredding; 08-17-2014 at 06:24 PM.
nickredding is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 08-19-2014, 01:58 PM   #18
NSILMike
Guru
NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.NSILMike turned on, tuned in, and dropped out.

Device: Lenovo Android Tablet
Quote:
Originally Posted by kovidgoyal View Post
will you (or did you) make these changes in the regular recipe?
NSILMike is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
calibre, python, recipe