Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Recipes

Notices

Old 04-28-2024, 01:50 PM   #1
Pistol@1204
Pistol@1204 began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Lex Fridman Podcast

Hi, I'm trying to download transcripts of Lex Fridman podcasts with RSS feed since I zone out in videos. I tried to follow the basic recipe tutorial but it outputs only the various podcast titles with blank pages. Need help to figure out what am I doing wrong!

In the custom news source dialog box --->
Recipe title: Lex Fridman Podcast
Oldest article: 30 days
Max number of articles..: 10
Feed title: Lex Fridman Podcast
Feed URL: https://lexfridman.com/feed/podcast/
Pistol@1204 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 06:17 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pistol@1204 View Post
Hi, I'm trying to download transcripts of Lex Fridman podcasts with RSS feed since I zone out in videos. I tried to follow the basic recipe tutorial but it outputs only the various podcast titles with blank pages. Need help to figure out what am I doing wrong!

In the custom news source dialog box --->
Recipe title: Lex Fridman Podcast
Oldest article: 30 days
Max number of articles..: 10
Feed title: Lex Fridman Podcast
Feed URL: https://lexfridman.com/feed/podcast/
Why not just listen and not watch?
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-30-2024, 06:48 PM   #3
BetterRed
null operator (he/him)
BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BetterRed ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
Quote:
Originally Posted by JSWolf View Post
Why not just listen and not watch?
Do you search contents of A/V podcasts?

If so how?

BR
BetterRed is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 05-05-2024, 02:41 AM   #4
unkn0wn
Evangelist
unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.unkn0wn can do the Funky Gibbon.

Device: kindle
https://github.com/kovidgoyal/calibr...26ee2b14e241a7
unkn0wn is offline   Reply With Quote