Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > PocketBook

Notices

Old 03-22-2021, 12:18 PM   #871
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, iPad 4, iPhone SE 2020, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by ps67 View Post
I don't own it but In the Pocketbook site there is the 6.1.1218 firmware.
Thanks for that. It means the Inkpad X can be recommended now.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-22-2021, 12:58 PM   #872
rantanplan
Groupie
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tolino Vision 5, kindle Oasis (2019), Pocketbook Color, Boox Nova 3
Inkpad 3 Pro users can now participate in the beta for firmware 6.3:
https://www.e-reader-forum.de/t/beta.../#post-2419829

Especially relevant is the Care DRM support for the German Onleihe (essentially our OverDrive library service) and the included new Onleihe app.
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 05:56 AM   #873
tshering
Wizard
tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tshering ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kobo touch
Could somebody please tell me, whether it is worth updating my Inkpad X to FW 6.1.1218, if I am only interested in reading PDF files on it? I don't need shop integration, cloud service and the like.
tshering is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-23-2021, 08:09 AM   #874
rantanplan
Groupie
rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rantanplan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Tolino Vision 5, kindle Oasis (2019), Pocketbook Color, Boox Nova 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by tshering View Post
Could somebody please tell me, whether it is worth updating my Inkpad X to FW 6.1.1218, if I am only interested in reading PDF files on it? I don't need shop integration, cloud service and the like.
If you're still on the 5.x firmware, update that thing immediately
rantanplan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-27-2021, 09:32 AM   #875
sirtao
sirtao has a spectacular aura aboutsirtao has a spectacular aura aboutsirtao has a spectacular aura aboutsirtao has a spectacular aura aboutsirtao has a spectacular aura aboutsirtao has a spectacular aura aboutsirtao has a spectacular aura aboutsirtao has a spectacular aura aboutsirtao has a spectacular aura aboutsirtao has a spectacular aura aboutsirtao has a spectacular aura about

Device: Pocketbook Touch HD
Touch HD 2\PB631 is not going to get any further update, isn't it?

I just wish they fixed the epub3 series bug
sirtao is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-31-2021, 04:17 AM   #876
beedaddy
Connoisseur
beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!beedaddy rocks like Gibraltar!

Device: Tolino Vision 5, PocketBook Touch HD 3
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtao View Post
Touch HD 2\PB631 is not going to get any further update, isn't it?

I just wish they fixed the epub3 series bug
I don't know if it works on a Touch HD 2, but you could try this little app.
beedaddy is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 06:46 AM   #877
melltuga
melltuga began at the beginning.

Device: Tolino
*sigh*

I deleted my extensions.cfg from my InkPad 3 Pro (6.3 Firmware) without backing it up. Does someone have a backup and would upload it for me?

I tried a factory reset and even completely reinstalling the firmware manually, but still, the extensions.cfg is gone
melltuga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-06-2021, 08:39 AM   #878
rkomar
Wizard
rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.rkomar ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, PB 902, PRS-T1, PB 623, PB 840, PB 633
You have to provide it yourself; it is not part of the firmware. You were probably using it to add some third-party reading software (coolreader, koreader,...) to the options in the Library app. There are probably instructions with that software describing what you need to put into the extensions.cfg file.
rkomar is offline   Reply With Quote