Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 11-02-2011, 12:44 PM   #1
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Free Book - The Engines of Dawn

The Engines of Dawn by Paul Cook is the free book this month from Phoenix Pick.

www.phoenixpick.com/catalogue/PPickings.htm
coupon code - 9991522

Once on the download page:

Entire Collection of Paul Cook Books (8 Novels) For ONLY $9.99. Use Coupon Code DIRCOOKE for EPub or DIRCOOKM for MOBI

The great engines of the Enamorati have enabled humanity to travel the stars, but at what cost? Little is known of the jealously guarded engines while a complacent humanity slowly loses its edge and becomes increasingly dependent on mysterious alien technologies.

However, when an engine failure strands a university ship, Professor Ben Bennet and a group of students challenge the status quo and start discovering hidden secrets that threaten the future of humanity itself.

Still can pre-order TAU CETI by KEVIN J. ANDERSON - Short novel (204 pages w/ the added novelette) for $2.99

Generations spent reaching a home away from home…only to discover that Earth now has faster-than-light ships and a ruthless dictator wants to lay claim to their dream.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 12:46 PM   #2
Susan Crealock
Online Novels
Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Susan Crealock ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Apple iTouch
Phoenix Pick's Ebook of the month: The Engines of Dawn by Paul Cook and free with registration and coupon code 9991522. Scroll down in their site until you reach this book, identified as "FREE EBOOK of the Month." Available through the month of November.

Description: The great engines of the Enamorati have enabled humanity to travel the stars, but at what cost? Little is known of the jealously guarded engines while a complacent humanity slowly loses its edge and becomes increasingly dependent on mysterious alien technologies.

However, when an engine failure strands a university ship, Professor Ben Bennet and a group of students challenge the status quo and start discovering hidden secrets that threaten the future of humanity itself.
Susan Crealock is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #3
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Still can pre-order TAU CETI by KEVIN J. ANDERSON - Short novel (204 pages w/ the added novelette) for $2.99
The DIRTC coupon to additionally save an extra 15% off the publisher-direct pre-order price still seems to work.

I wish PPick would also do individual tie-in discount deals for the featured freebie author's other works. That bundle price for the lot would be a good deal if I didn't already own 4 or so of Cook's titles from previous sales. As it is, I see no point in rebuying half the lot.
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 01:26 PM   #4
MikeB1972
Gnu
MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MikeB1972 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: BeBook,JetBook Lite,PRS-300-350-505-650,+ran out of space to type
As usual with Arc Manor Pubs, if you want the epub, you're best of downloading the mobi and running it through calibre to sort out all those pesky little formatting problems.
MikeB1972 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 06:54 PM   #5
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by MikeB1972 View Post
As usual with Arc Manor Pubs, if you want the epub, you're best of downloading the mobi and running it through calibre to sort out all those pesky little formatting problems.
Thanks, I was wondering which to get (most places suggest epub and convert to mobi).

I only have two in the bundle, so it is a decent deal for me. My mom bought every book in last month's bundle, one at a time (at amazon), because she liked Lilith, but didn't notice the bundle price.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 11-30-2011, 09:51 PM   #6
ATDrake
Wizzard
ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ATDrake ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle 2 International, Sony PRS-T1, BlackBerry PlayBook, Acer Iconia
Just a reminder that this is the last day to pick up both the freebie, and to get the 8-book bundle for an amortized price of $1.25 per title.

I did finally decide to splurge on it just now, after I redid the math and it worked out to be a little cheaper for me to buy the lot rather than just picking up the few I was missing during a future sale, if I added in a modest "tipjar" amount for one of the earlier freebies that I'd enjoyed reading.

(That was the Fortress on the Sun novella, which turned out to be surprisingly good and not what I expected going in when I read it in April.)
ATDrake is offline   Reply With Quote