Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 09-25-2012, 01:35 PM   #241
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
FREE:

Bluestone Homecoming (Welcome to Bluestone) by MJ Fredrick
Genre: Contemporary Romance
Note: Samhain Author gone Self Published.
Free @ Smashwords

Last edited by Blossom; 09-25-2012 at 01:40 PM.
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-26-2012, 01:24 PM   #242
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Free at Amazon:

Tide of Fortune US DE by Jane Jackson, first published with Robert Hale 2004.

Quote:
Tide of Fortune, is a thrilling adventure story set on the high seas. It has all the ingredients that readers who are familiar with the writing of Patrick O'Brian, Alexander Kent and CS Forester will recognise: perilous seascapes, bloody sea battles, races against time and tide, gallant sea captains and salty crew, exotic locations but with a twist!

The story is told from the point of view of an inexperienced nineteen-year-old girl, Kerenza Vyvyan. Her voyage on the packet ship Kestrel is not only a journey to ransom her mother and sister held captive by the Governor of Tangier but also proves to be a journey of self-discovery. Kerenza bravely faces the various disasters that befall her on board with a growing strength of character and fortitude she never knew she had.

Jane Jackson's heroine, Kerenza, prefigures the feisty women of 20th century novels rising above the traditional role mapped out for a woman of her time. However, this is not all action and adventure for during the course of her travels Kerenza regains the love and trust of Kestrel's captain, Nick Penrose, who had broken her heart earlier.

Synopsis
Nineteen-year-old Kerenza Vyvyan's estranged family has been missing for a year on a trading voyage to the Mediterranean. When her father returns to raise the ransom needed to free his wife and elder daughter held hostage in Tangier, he demands Kerenza sail back with him on the packet, Kestrel, but Kestrel's commander is Nicholas Penrose, the man who broke Kerenza's heart. Following attack by a French privateer Kestrel eventually reaches Tangier. Tentatively reconciled, Kerenza and Nick draw strength from each other, until tragic events force Kerenza to make a promise she fears will part them forever...
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-26-2012, 02:03 PM   #243
BelleZora
Wizard
BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BelleZora ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis 3, Kobo Libra 2
Free at Amazon: Another Dawn by Deb Stover. First published by Zebra 1998

http://www.amazon.com/Another-Dawn-e...N%3DB009DVSKO0
BelleZora is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 05:11 AM   #244
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
Ruse of Love (Winds of Betrayal) by Jerri Hines
Amazon US

Quote:
The tides of war have shifted. When all eyes turn south, Doctor Jonathan Corbett finds himself once more thrust into the war’s turmoil. On assignment from General Washington, the dashing doctor discovers his mission has taken him straight into a conflict where the British are not the only ones to be feared.

Rebekah Morse has no time to contemplate the exploding war around her. Caught up as a pawn in a deadly conspiracy, she finds her only hope lies with her old friend, but things have changed since they last saw each other.

Yet destiny has not intervened in their lives without cause. Rebekah’s strength, courage, and breathtaking sensuality sets within Jonathan a desire he swore never to feel again. When Rebekah’s life is threatened, Jonathan is determined to save the stubborn woman whether she wants to be saved or not. Now Jonathan and Rebekah must face the perilous threat together—only to discover a passion they never imagined...
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 10:00 AM   #245
booklover6
Grand Sorcerer
booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.booklover6 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara, 2E, Libre, PW4, PW5, 2022 Kindle
Amazon's Deal of the Day is Jill Barnett's Wicked for $1.99. I recently read the first book in the series and it was fantastic.
booklover6 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 09-27-2012, 11:53 AM   #246
Britomart
Guru
Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Britomart ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Cybook Opus, PC
Some Amazon repeat freebies today:

My Lady's Treasure by Catherine Kean.

Time Off For Good Behavior by Lani Diane Rich.
Britomart is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:02 PM   #247
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: ...lots! ;) mostly reading on a Kindle Voyage
Or the US Amazon links

My Lady's Treasure

Time Off for Good Behavior

(I only ever had a semester of German. Don't remember much beyond the der, die, das )
copyrite is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 01:20 PM   #248
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

FREE:

Intimate Enemies (Covert Affairs Series) by Joan Swan
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Note: Brava (Kensington) Author
Note: Very nice to get this one free!

I'm currently reading her Fever book. She does know how to write a page turning story that will pull you in but Fever has some serious issues with racial slurs and stereotypes (All bad guys who use them but still...) for the first four chapters of the book. I think she was going for a shock factor but I almost made the book a DNF because I was seriously turned off by it. I pushed past it and it finally stopped so I could enjoy the story. The sequel just came out but Brava has raise their prices to a ridiculous level. ($11.99) I may have to wait to read Luke's Story but this one may keep me tied over till it goes cheaper.

She is a very good writer she doesn't need a gimmick like she used in Fever. It makes her look bad. I just hope now she is published her future books will not make me want to shake my head.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-27-2012 at 01:33 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:18 PM   #249
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
I have just seen that there is NINE HISTORICAL TALES FOR UNDER $2. They are at Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Here is the link at RT Booklovers.

http://www.rtbookreviews.com/rt-dail...-tales-under-2
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:21 PM   #250
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Hot Rain by Kat Martin is $0.99
Genre: Romantic Suspense
Publisher: Zebra (reissue 2012)
Nook Link

I paid full price for this back in January. *grumbles*
Maybe Deep Blue will price drop in a few months.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-27-2012 at 02:32 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:25 PM   #251
copyrite
Wizard
copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.copyrite ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Unless it's something I *really* want to read, I tend to save to a wishlist and have ereaderIQ watch it for me.

Wouldn't it be amazing if you could get some sort of discount credited back to you on books you've paid a lot more for? (Never in a million years would that happen...)
Old 09-27-2012, 02:31 PM   #252
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by copyrite View Post
Unless it's something I *really* want to read, I tend to save to a wishlist and have ereaderIQ watch it for me.

Wouldn't it be amazing if you could get some sort of discount credited back to you on books you've paid a lot more for? (Never in a million years would that happen...)
I was still coming off my HQ buying spree back then. I have slowed considerably down. Amazon Wishlist now has that feature as well so I browse my Wishlists daily.

I wish I could sync my wishlists with ereaderIQ. There is so many books on my watch list I've already bought.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:32 PM   #253
auntykatkat
Evangelist
auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.auntykatkat ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook/Nook Color
It's Thursday and besides the sale in my previous post RT still put out their Cheaper by the Dozen List. I have picked up quite a lot today. https://www2.mobileread.com/i/smiliesadd1/book.gif

http://www.rtbookreviews.com/rt-dail...-book-deals-66
auntykatkat is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-27-2012, 02:37 PM   #254
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
Originally Posted by auntykatkat View Post
I have just seen that there is NINE HISTORICAL TALES FOR UNDER $2. They are at Amazon or Barnes and Noble. Here is the link at RT Booklovers.
These are already posted in this thread. They are the Avon's monthly keyword sale.

Last edited by Blossom; 09-27-2012 at 03:03 PM.
Old 09-27-2012, 02:43 PM   #255
copyrite
Wizard

How ya doing with those HQNs, Blossom. Mine are still there....languishing in the TBR pile. :-)