Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 07-07-2019, 05:01 PM   #31
pwalker8
Grand Sorcerer
pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pwalker8 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Pro, iPad mini, Kobo Aura, Amazon paperwhite, Sony PRS-T2
One of the things I've noticed, other than the sheer number of ancient astronaut/ancient mystery books, there are a lot of what I would call fluff books. $2 books that are 50-100 pages long that are very shallow and books by companies like Captivating History, Hourly History and Charles Rivers Editors. Of course, there are also popular books like 1491. An interesting book that reminds me of Diamond's Collapse and might be just about as speculative.

There are actually quite a few paper books out there, but for some reason, the good ones that made it to ebook are being marketed as textbooks and cost about as much as college text books, i.e. $60+.
pwalker8 is offline   Reply With Quote