Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 09-05-2019, 11:25 AM   #1
Chinauser999
Chinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterChinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterChinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterChinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterChinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterChinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterChinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterChinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterChinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterChinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameterChinauser999 can solve quadratic equations while standing on his or her head reciting poetry in iambic pentameter

Device: Kobo H2o Original
Pressing 'View Details' in Epub causes Kobo to restart

Hi,
I have a Kobo aura 2nd Edition Version 1 with firmware 4.7.10413.
Every time I press the 'view details in the main menu on an Epub book, my reader reboots.

I cannot update the firmware because I will lose my Wifi connection because of China blocking the Wifi kobo.com test site. Is there anything I can do to fix this problem?
Chinauser999 is offline   Reply With Quote