Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-09-2012, 02:33 PM   #1
killa
killa began at the beginning.

Device: none
problems with calibre database

Hi,
last week my pc shut down. when i reopened it, The calibre database was damaged.
I tried to make calibre rapair it, but to no avail.
Then i tried adding all my library to calibre from the beginning (add every book in the cartel as the sam book)
but calibre only added some of them .. other calibre added but withoutfiles inside, other calibre didn't add at all.
How can i recreate the library???
killa is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-09-2012, 11:40 PM   #2
kovidgoyal
creator of calibre
kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.kovidgoyal ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Various
The second point here: http://manual.calibre-ebook.com/faq....n-app-is-blank
kovidgoyal is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert