Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 12-17-2009, 09:14 AM   #1
Bob Dut
Bob Dut began at the beginning.

Device: Kindle 2
Just got a Kindle 2 as a present from my son

My son gave me a early Christmas present- (a Kindle 2) and I'm really enjoying it. One thing I noticed is that I uploaded my own book "Shooter" from (bobdutru.com) that I wrote about my adventures as a travelling TV documentary cameraman and altho' it came on my Kindle fine, the font is reallyt small and I found I couldn't change it in the usual Kindle way- is there a way to do this with a book like mine thta I've already put on my kindle- (via a usb transfer) or do I have to delete it and change the font in my computer and upload it again?
Bob Dut is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 09:56 AM   #2
netseeker
sleepless reader
netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.netseeker ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, PB 360° & 302, nook wi-fi, Kindle 3
Welcome to MobileRead, Bob Dut. What a nice idea of your son to give you a kindle2 as a present!

PS: I guess you will find help if you ask your question in the workshop section again.
netseeker is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 12-17-2009, 10:32 AM   #3
desertgrandma
Enjoying the show....
desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.desertgrandma ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: A K1, Kindle Paperwhite, an Ipod, IPad2, Iphone, an Ipad Mini & macAir
Welcome to MobileRead, Bob Dut.
desertgrandma is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 12:59 PM   #4
MickeyC
Grand Sorcerer
MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickeyC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPhone 6 plus, Sony T1, iPad 3
Hi Bob and welcome to MobileRead
MickeyC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 12-17-2009, 03:01 PM   #5
dreams
It's about the umbrella
dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.dreams ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony 505| K Fire | KK 3G+Wi-Fi | iPhone 3Gs |Vista 32-bit Hm Prem w/FF
Welcome to MR, Bob

I just checked out your site and wasn't able to see where you listed the formats available for purchase of your book. I was directed to pay pal when I clicked.

What formats are available? Epub is one that is used across a wide variety of devices. We are an international forum and love to support authors who participate in our discussions.

Also, supplying additional information about the problem you are having with the text of your book will give members a better idea of how to help. For example, the format you downloaded, etc.
dreams is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert