Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 06-28-2012, 06:05 AM   #1
Stampercam
Connoisseur
Stampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to behold

Device: ipad, MiGear
Author highlighting

For some reason, when I select an author in the tag browser the authors titles are now being highlighted green in the list of titles instead of just showing that author. I'm not sure what setting I changed so don't know how to change it back. Any ideas?

Cam
Stampercam is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-28-2012, 06:34 AM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by Stampercam View Post
For some reason, when I select an author in the tag browser the authors titles are now being highlighted green in the list of titles instead of just showing that author. I'm not sure what setting I changed so don't know how to change it back. Any ideas?
Toggle the search highlight icon, third icon to the right of the search bar. This will change from highlighting any searches to listing searches.
DoctorOhh is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-28-2012, 06:35 AM   #3
Stampercam
Connoisseur
Stampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to beholdStampercam is a splendid one to behold

Device: ipad, MiGear
Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Toggle the search highlight icon, third icon to the right of the search bar.
Thank you, I figured it was something simple, just couldn't work it out
Stampercam is offline   Reply With Quote