Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 05-25-2011, 01:35 PM   #1
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
Lightly used nook

Hi all!

I am selling my gently used nook on eBay. I like the nook but times are hard and I need some cash. Hence, I am selling it. It works fine and comes with a case. There are no dents or scratches, only fingerprint smudges on the LCD screen at the bottom. I've only had it for two months. So it hasn't had much use. If you would like to bid, the link to its eBay page is below:

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...m=250825776233

Thanks!

Last edited by faithbw; 05-29-2011 at 03:17 PM.
faithbw is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 05-25-2011, 07:07 PM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
NOTE TO ALL MEMBERS:

Please read the STICKY, which is directed toward ALL careful Members of MobileRead.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 05-28-2011, 10:19 AM   #3
faithbw
Guru
faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.faithbw ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis, iPad Mini 2
I ended the eBay auction. I am willing to sell the nook for $100. This includes the nook, a black Jack Spade case that is very sturdy, as well as the A/C adapter and USB cord. I will ship the nook in the original box that it came in along with the receipts that have the warranty for it.

The nook is a gently used one. It has remained in its case the entire time I've owned it. I've only owned it for two months. There are no scratches or dents.

If you are interested, please PM me. A few pictures of the nook are attached.
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0030.JPG
Views:	156
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	71972   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0024.JPG
Views:	164
Size:	1.21 MB
ID:	71973   Click image for larger version

Name:	PICT0026.JPG
Views:	155