Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 01-13-2014, 06:45 AM   #1
MichelleLouring
Owl Lady
MichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Device: Android Tablet
Fantasy Sale on Smashwords - Free Books!

Hello everyone!
I'm doing a promotion for all my fantasy titles this week with free and heavily discounted ebooks available at Smashwords.
The promotion lasts until 23. January.
For more info, check out the post on my website: http://michellelouring.wordpress.com...ashwords-sale/

Discounted titles:

Resounding Echo

100% off! Get it for FREE!

Coupon code: UJ82P

Click here to download it from Smashwords

Silent Sound

75% off! Heavy discount!

Coupon code: HB69Y

Huntress

Coupon code: ZW85W

Demon’s Dance

Coupon code: JY77F

MichelleLouring is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 07:09 AM   #2
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Welcome to MobileRead.

You need to be aware of something:

This thread will ONLY be for these titles. No other thread can be created for these titles.

Again, welcome to MobileRead, and I trust you have read our posting guidelines for self-promotion so that you understand your responsibilities when using our free service.

Don
(Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-13-2014, 03:29 PM   #3
MichelleLouring
Owl Lady
MichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane AustenMichelleLouring has memorized the entire works of Homer, Shakespeare, and Jane Austen

Thank you, Don.
Yes, I read the guidelines, but it's always good to have it made clear in case I missed something.
Looking forward to having a great time on this forum(which I can't believe I hadn't found before)!
Old 01-15-2014, 11:49 PM   #4
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
Thank you. That's a generous gift, and I look forward to reading your books.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-16-2014, 03:26 AM   #5
MichelleLouring
Owl Lady

Quote:
Originally Posted by piperclassique View Post
Thank you. That's a generous gift, and I look forward to reading your books.
I hope you enjoy them! I like giving people a chance to try my books risk-free every once in a while, so I'm having fun with this promotion because I know they are getting into the hands of readers who might not have given them a second look while they were at full price.
Old 01-22-2014, 04:27 AM   #6
MichelleLouring
Owl Lady

The sale ends tomorrow, so you can still take advantage of it if you're quick!
Thanks to anyone who already downloaded, I hope you enjoy the book(s)
Old 03-04-2014, 08:12 AM   #7
MichelleLouring
Owl Lady

During Smashwords' 'Read an Ebook Week', I'm running a similar promotion of my books!
Blog post: http://michellelouring.wordpress.com...on-smashwords/
Books on Smashwords: https://www.smashwords.com/profile/view/michellelouring

I recommend everyone, both readers and writers, to check out 'Read an Ebook Week' It's a great way for authors to promote their books and for readers to stock up on lots of free and heavily discounted ebooks!

Tags
fantasy, free, promotion, smashwords