Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Introduce Yourself

Notices

Old 07-16-2006, 05:24 AM   #1
d6rth7ader
d6rth7ader began at the beginning.

hi from philippines

hello everyone! i was just browsing around and found this site. nice forum! i like the overall look of this forum!
d6rth7ader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-16-2006, 07:06 PM   #2
CommanderROR
eink fanatic
CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.CommanderROR is fluent in JavaScript as well as Klingon.

Device: STAReBOOK, iRex Iliad, Sony 505, Kindle 2
Hi!

So you live right next to the iRex Iliad production facility...might be good to be friends with you then...:-)

(if you don't know what I am talking about...the iRex Iliad is an epaper reading device and it is manufactures in the Phillipines).
CommanderROR is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-16-2006, 07:28 PM   #3
TadW
Uebermensch
TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TadW ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle
Hi d6rth7ader. L33t name Welcome onboard!
TadW is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 02:14 AM   #4
d6rth7ader
d6rth7ader began at the beginning.

Quote:
Originally Posted by CommanderROR
Hi!

So you live right next to the iRex Iliad production facility...might be good to be friends with you then...:-)

(if you don't know what I am talking about...the iRex Iliad is an epaper reading device and it is manufactures in the Phillipines).
no i dont that.
d6rth7ader is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-18-2006, 11:44 AM   #5
Alexander Turcic
Fully Converged
Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Alexander Turcic ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Too many to count here.
Glad to see you join us, d6rth7ader.
Alexander Turcic is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-02-2007, 07:33 AM   #6
den_lim
den_lim began at the beginning.

Device: None
Hmmm. I wonder if I can get it locally.
Who's the manufacturer?
den_lim is offline   Reply With Quote