Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 01-15-2014, 10:01 AM   #1
Ted43
Ted43 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Google Play Customer Service?

Does anyone know the the email address for Google Play Customer service? My first attempt a buying a book worked fine, as the book downloaded OK. However, I have since purchased (and paid for) a book, and a magazine issue, and in both cases I cannot download to my Kobo Glo, or read from the Play site. This will not do and I would like this fixed or get a refund. Thanks,
Ted
Ted43 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 10:17 AM   #2
AnemicOak
Bookaholic
AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AnemicOak ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Mini 4, AuraHD, iPhone XR +
I don't know a specific email address, but if you go to "My Orders" (located by clicking on the little gear icon in the upper right corner of the website) and then click on the three vertical dots that appear when hovering over an item you'll get an option to "Report a Problem". Maybe you can get help that way?

EDIT: I didn't find this info on the Google Play site so I don't know how accurate it is...

Email: googleplay-support@google.com
Phone: 855-836-3987 (press 1 then 3)

Phone support is recommended over email according to what I found.

Last edited by AnemicOak; 01-15-2014 at 10:25 AM.
AnemicOak is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 01-15-2014, 03:27 PM   #3
TechniSol
GranPohbah-Fezzes r cool!
TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.TechniSol ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook STRs, Kobo Touch, Kobo Glo
There is also a way to download books from Google Play and get them into Calibre as I have done so. As I recall I really had to root around a bit to find the method.
TechniSol is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-15-2014, 04:00 PM   #4
Ted43
Ted43 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Glo
Thanks AnemikOak, that email address did produce a response that lead me to figure out how to download a book. It was a bit of a hassle but should not be a problem in the future. Downloading a magazine issue appears to be a different thing, at least I am having no success. I have send an email to the support people and should hear from them before too long.
Ted43 is offline   Reply With Quote