Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Reading Recommendations

Notices

Old 03-04-2013, 08:16 AM   #31
John F
Grand Sorcerer
John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.John F ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Glo HD
I've got two on my Amazon wishlist:

Clockwork Princess by Cassandra Clare
Deadlocked by Charlaine Harris (paperback, which hopefully will reflect in ebook pricing)
John F is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 08:53 AM   #32
usuallee
Media Junkie
usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.usuallee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra H20, Kindle PW
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
I'm eagerly awaiting for the release of The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper. Release date is March 5.
I also saw this one on Amazon and was intrigued (even though it is compared to The Historian which I didn't like: "oh, so we have to go to yet another musty old library to look at yet another set of musty old texts? Really?"). Still. I am always a sucker for that type of plot.

Also interested in this Nonfiction title that looks intriguing for a history buff like me:http://www.amazon.com/Between-Man-Be...2405286&sr=1-9

Last edited by usuallee; 03-04-2013 at 09:03 AM.
usuallee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-04-2013, 10:01 AM   #33
DianNC
Banned
DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DianNC ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Nook Color, Entourage Pocket Edge, iPod Touch 5th Gen
Three so far that I sort of have my eye on...by authors I've read and enjoyed...

Six Years by Harlan Coben (release date 3/5)

Ordinary Grace by William Kent Krueger (release date 3/26)

Extinction Machine by Jonathan Maberry (release date 3/26) (Joe Ledger!!! Just. Plain. Fun!)
DianNC is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-04-2013, 10:42 AM   #34
Gazella
Wizard
Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Gazella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Oasis
Quote:
Originally Posted by usuallee View Post

Also interested in this Nonfiction title that looks intriguing for a history buff like me:http://www.amazon.com/Between-Man-Be...2405286&sr=1-9
I love history and anything to do with history as well and this book looks very interesting! Thank you!
Gazella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-05-2013, 05:29 PM   #35
MickiTee
Guru
MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.MickiTee ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505, Pocketbook TL3, TL4, TL5
Great idea.

A new Honorverse book by David Weber - great. Top of my list to buy in March.

As for keeping track of new releases, I use Fantastic Fiction - http://www.fantasticfiction.co.uk. You can check on a favourite author or check for new or forthcoming titles. Even better you can limit it to ebooks by selecting Kindle. The only problem is the quantity - 933 Kindle books due to be released this month!

If you've got the time and the patience then its a good place to check. I found that Leslie Charteris' Saint novels have justed started appearing as ebooks. More to add to the wish list for puchasing.
MickiTee is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-10-2013, 06:17 AM   #36
Marrella
Cambrian crab
Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Marrella ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Pocket Book, Kobo, Sony
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gazella20 View Post
I'm eagerly awaiting for the release of The Demonologist by Andrew Pyper. Release date is March 5.
I loved The Historian, so I'll have a look at this one. Thanks!

This month I am looking forward to Red Planet Blues by Robert J. Sawyer. I have already pre-ordered it since he is one of my favorite authors.
Marrella is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-10-2013, 05:08 PM   #37
mitford13
Guru
mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.mitford13 ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: iPad Air2, Fire HD10, Paperwhite, Kobo App
My inner eighties-child was very happy when one of my March pre-orders was released early and showed up yesterday (actually had to get the paper book):

Bedsit Disco Queen: How I Grew Up and Tried to Be a Pop Star by Tracey Thorn
mitford13 is offline   Reply With Quote