Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Formats > ePub

Notices

Old 07-20-2012, 03:14 AM   #1
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS T3, Kobo Glo, Kindle Touch, iPad, Samsung SB 2 tablet
ereaders for ePub3

I know that the iPad2 can read ePubs with audio and video (I presume that they are ePub3 since they came from Elizabeth Castro's Audio and Video in ePub3 mini-guide) and understand from her blog that the Colour Nook and the latest Kobo Colour can read ePub3.

Does anyone know of other ebook readers which can use the audio and video in ePub3 ebooks?

Will the desktop readers of these ebook readers read ePub3?
AlexBell is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-20-2012, 04:49 AM   #2
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I believe Azardi and Readium are capable of ePUB3. They both have some peculiarities, but then again, which reader doesn't.

It is an the wiki site of Mobileread.

Last edited by Toxaris; 07-20-2012 at 04:51 AM.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-20-2012, 06:31 AM   #3
AlexBell
Wizard
AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AlexBell ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Toxaris View Post
I believe Azardi and Readium are capable of ePUB3. They both have some peculiarities, but then again, which reader doesn't.

It is an the wiki site of Mobileread.
Thanks, Toxaris. I should know enough by now to check the wiki, but for some reason I didn't think of it.
Old 07-20-2012, 07:18 AM   #4
Toxaris
Wizard
Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Toxaris ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-T1, Kobo Touch, Kobo Aura
I almost never check the wiki to be honest, but Dale points it out almost every time when the topic ePUB3 hits the lists.
Toxaris is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 05:38 AM   #5
Aerys
Connoisseur
Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.Aerys is faster than slow light.

Device: iPad 2 & Nexus 7
Kobo Touch can read epub3.

Liz Castro's blog about it http://www.pigsgourdsandwikis.com/20...ting-kobo.html.

HTH
Aerys is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-26-2012, 02:35 AM   #6
AlexBell
Wizard

Thanks, Aerys