Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > Miscellaneous > Flea Market

Notices

Old 04-04-2010, 05:42 AM   #1
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Device: Kindle
Bookeen Opus

I have way too many ereaders, so I am pairing down- this is a great little ereader - Includes slip case and USB cord - First PM takes the prize (I prefer paypal thanks)

$125 includes free shipping to conus

attached is a stock photo so you can see what it looks like -it is super light and slips into your pocket

Dimensions
Height 151 mm - 6"
Length 108 mm - 4.2"
Width 10mm - 0.4"
Weight 150 g - 5.3 oz

Electronics
Samsung ARM, 400 MHz

Memory
RAM : 32 MB
Storage (NAND): 1 GB
Storage card : Micro SD
User interface

G-sensor for motion detection :
automatic screen orientation

Keys
On/Off
Reset
5-way navigation
Menu button
Back button
Page forward/page backward

Display
E-Ink screen 5" (3" x 4" - 76mm x 101mm)
Resolution 600 x 800 - 200 dpi
Black & White 4 levels grey-scale
Daylight readable
Portrait and landscape mode
Memory interfaces
Micro SD slot
Mini USB slave
Power

Rechargeable and replaceable Internal Battery LI-Polymer (1000mAh), 8 000 page flips - 2 weeks battery life

Software Suite
Adobe® ePUB/PDF Reader
Multi-format reader
HTML, TXT, JPG, GIF, PNG
Bouton Retour
Folder support
USB driver
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	bookeen-cybook-opus-pocket-e-book-reader.jpg
Views:	392
Size:	52.6 KB
ID:	49145   Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-04-04 16.25.53.jpg
Views:	393
Size:	752.7 KB
ID:	49189  

Last edited by davidspitzer; 04-04-2010 at 09:38 PM. Reason: added photo
davidspitzer is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 06:30 AM   #2
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Hello,
I'm interested. Could you please add some real photos of it?
Thanks.
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 07:28 PM   #3
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!
davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.davidspitzer reads for the sheer pleasure of reading.

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeTePoK View Post
Hello,
Thanks.
see attached
Attached Thumbnails
Click image for larger version

Name:	2010-04-04 16.25.53.jpg
Views:	378
Size:	752.7 KB
ID:	49188  
Old 04-04-2010, 08:56 PM   #4
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
Hello,
Thanks.
I'm curious how you would know if those are actually photos of the device in question. I always wondered why people asked for photos.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-04-2010, 09:18 PM   #5
davidspitzer
So Many Words to Read!

Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post
I'm curious how you would know if those are actually photos of the device in question. I always wondered why people asked for photos.

BOb

thats my grubby hand - just moved into a new house and I am trying to streamline the clutter - I have 5 ebook ereaders; obviously i have issues
Old 04-04-2010, 10:17 PM   #6
wutugu
wutugu began at the beginning.

Device: none
Hi, I sent you a PM.

Last edited by wutugu; 04-04-2010 at 10:39 PM.
wutugu is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 04:16 AM   #7
BeTePoK
Guru
BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.BeTePoK ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-505
Quote:
Originally Posted by pilotbob View Post

BOb
I usually as the potential seller to write my Username on the paper tag, put it near the ereader and then make a photo. By doing this they will prove that they actually have the reader
BeTePoK is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-05-2010, 10:38 AM   #8
pilotbob
Grand Sorcerer
pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.pilotbob ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Touch
Quote:
I usually as the potential seller to write my Username on the paper tag, put it near the ereader and then make a photo. By doing this they will prove that they actually have the reader
Nice idea. Of course you could photoshop that in. Guess I'm just cautious.

BOb
pilotbob is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 05:48 PM   #9
wutugu

Thanks I got the device today.

Last edited by wutugu; 04-08-2010 at 05:57 PM.
Old 04-08-2010, 07:43 PM   #10
Dr. Drib
Grand Sorcerer
Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Dr. Drib ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle: Oasis 3, Voyage WiFi; Kobo: Libra 2, Aura One
Quote:
Originally Posted by wutugu View Post
Thanks I got the device today.

If you got the device from the OP, please let me (or another Moderator) know so that we can mark "ENDED."

Thank you,
Don (Moderator)
Dr. Drib is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 04-08-2010, 11:54 PM   #11
wutugu

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Drib View Post
If you got the device from the OP, please let me (or another Moderator) know so that we can mark "ENDED."

Thank you,
Don (Moderator)
Yes I got it from OP