Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 01-02-2013, 01:46 PM   #16
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: kindle(all), nook, nookcolor, Sony, Kobo, epic, iphone, iPad, pc
Quote:
Originally Posted by wannabee View Post
Jan 1 gift was unavailable to Australia. Missed out.
Today's is Lonely Panet 2013 travel guide.
Look like similar problem on today's "free album" - you have to search for it to track it down, as the "buy" button is missing on the deals page.
koland is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 04:40 AM   #17
piperclassique
A garbling groftpot
piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.piperclassique ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Oasis, Voyage, Kobo mini, Samsung tablet, phones, whatever.
If you are in the USA, you aren't missing much. Music I don't like, and books I don't want to read. Tastes vary, I know, but really Apple don't seem to be making much of an effort in Europe.
piperclassique is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-03-2013, 08:22 AM   #18
DrNefario
Wizard
DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DrNefario ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle, Kobo Touch, Nook SimpleTouch
I haven't bothered with anything but the two free books we've had in the UK so far.

In 2010 and 2011 I got one book each, I think, and nothing else worth bothering with. (Life of Pi by Yann Martel, which I read and enjoyed last year, and Redbreast by Jo Nesbo, which I already owned on the Kindle, but you never know, maybe I'll want to read it on my iPad. Er, without using the Kindle app.)
DrNefario is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:46 AM   #19
koland
Grand Sorcerer
koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.koland ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Some sort of photo cookbook for AU today. Not that I'll probably every open it, since that acct doesn't have an iPad attached to it.
Old 01-04-2013, 10:49 AM   #20
Synamon
Lunatic
Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Synamon ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite and Keyboard, Kobo Aura, iPad mini, iPod Touch
Quote:
Originally Posted by koland View Post
Some sort of photo cookbook for AU today. Not that I'll probably every open it, since that acct doesn't have an iPad attached to it.
Same in Canada. It's taking forever to download, probably a big app with all those photos.
Synamon is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 01-04-2013, 10:54 AM   #21
koland
Grand Sorcerer

I think it was over 300 MB. Several of their choices have been quite large - so, have to archive them somewhere, I suppose.

I'd really rather have a bit of decent music (and Google gives more away there, with a new song almost daily).