Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre

Notices

Old 07-11-2011, 06:13 PM   #1
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
Cool multiple searching using the tag browser

i used to be able to hold down the ctl key and click on more than 1 author in the tags and the display would then list only the authors chosen. for some reason now when i do that as soon as i add the second author, there is nothing listed. say i choose Tony Hillerman. then add Dana Stabenow. all the Tony Hillerman dissapears and Dana Stabenow doesn't ever appear. the search window is displaying this: authors:"=Tony Hillerman" and authors:"=Dana Stabenow".

what is going wrong here?
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:24 PM   #2
DoctorOhh
US Navy, Retired
DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DoctorOhh ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Icarus Illumina XL HD, Nexus 7
Quote:
Originally Posted by alansplace View Post
i used to be able to hold down the ctl key and click on more than 1 author in the tags and the display would then list only the authors chosen. for some reason now when i do that as soon as i add the second author, there is nothing listed. say i choose Tony Hillerman. then add Dana Stabenow. all the Tony Hillerman dissapears and Dana Stabenow doesn't ever appear. the search window is displaying this: authors:"=Tony Hillerman" and authors:"=Dana Stabenow".

what is going wrong here?
Change the box at the bottom of the tag browser to "Match Any".
DoctorOhh is online now   Reply With Quote
Old 07-11-2011, 06:59 PM   #3
alansplace
Grand Sorcerer
alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.alansplace ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindles K-2, K-KB, PW 1 & 2, Voyage, Fire 2, 5 & HD 8, Surface 3, iPad
duh...thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by dwanthny View Post
Change the box at the bottom of the tag browser to "Match Any".
thought i'd done that
alansplace is offline   Reply With Quote