Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 11-21-2023, 04:09 PM   #1
fabrice91
fabrice91 began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura Edition 2
No battery alert when empty

Hello, On my Kobo Aura I get an alert when my battery is almost empty. On my wife's Kobo Aura H2O, no alert! The e-reader turns off without warning when it is empty, it's annoying when you want to read your book and have to wait for it to recharge. Nothing seen in the settings. Software up to date.
Any clue ?
Thanx
fabrice91 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 11-21-2023, 04:31 PM   #2
JSWolf
Resident Curmudgeon
JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.JSWolf ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra 2, Kobo Aura H2O, PRS-650, PRS-T1, nook STR, PW3
Quote:
Originally Posted by fabrice91 View Post
Hello, On my Kobo Aura I get an alert when my battery is almost empty. On my wife's Kobo Aura H2O, no alert! The e-reader turns off without warning when it is empty, it's annoying when you want to read your book and have to wait for it to recharge. Nothing seen in the settings. Software up to date.
Any clue ?
Thanx
What firmware? Also, it's possible that the battery is shot and needs replacing.
JSWolf is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert