Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Deals and Resources (No Self-Promotion or Affiliate Links)

Notices

Old 06-03-2013, 11:17 AM   #61
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kindle Paperwhite
Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
Does anyone use 3M app for android? I downloaded book on my tablet and tried to read it via aldiko - no dice.
Sorry, I wish I could help. I never purchase direct to my tablet, I always buy on my computer and clean up my books in Calibre first. But I do love Aldiko to read on on my tablet.

Bunch of good buys and repeat freebies today. I'll try and help post some in a bit.
Blue2u is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 11:28 AM   #62
Blue2u
Wizard
Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blue2u ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Bargain buys $.99
Forever My Girl by Heidi McLaughlin [highly recommend this one], and her other 2 books are on sale as well, Lost in You and My Everything

Let Love In - Melissa Collins

Oh, I can't remember if it was NixLappi or Lauralogson that was waiting for this one:
Trophy Husband - Lauren Blakely

I bought all of the above...

Last edited by Blue2u; 06-03-2013 at 11:30 AM. Reason: fix link
Advert
Old 06-03-2013, 12:16 PM   #63
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Clara/Aura One/Forma,XiaoMI 5, iPad, Huawei MediaPad, YotaPhone 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
Brooklyn is a great library to join for out of state $50 a year and you will make that back in books in no time. They have alot of romances. I will be renewing as long as they let me.
Even out of country
Terisa de morgan is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 12:17 PM   #64
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer
Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Terisa de morgan ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by danicca View Post
Does anyone use 3M app for android? I downloaded book on my tablet and tried to read it via aldiko - no dice.
If it woks in the same way than iOS, you have to read it into the 3M app.
Old 06-03-2013, 01:45 PM   #65
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo HD Glo, Kindles, Kindle Fires, Andriod Devices
Free @ Amazon

Got A Hold On You by Pat White
(Ringside Romance 01)
Formally Published by Dorchester 2003

Indies:

Pretending He's Mine
by Lauren Blakely
(Caught Up In Us Series)

Marie Higgins Heroic Rogues Series:
  1. Take My Heart
  2. Falling In Love Again
  3. Wonderland By Night
Blossom is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 06-03-2013, 02:47 PM   #66
NixLapi
Addict
NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.NixLapi ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blue2u View Post
Oh, I can't remember if it was NixLappi or Lauralogson that was waiting for this one:
Trophy Husband - Lauren Blakely

I bought all of the above...
I had been, darn! (I picked it up during the Kobo contest) But thank you for remembering!
NixLapi is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:16 PM   #67
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Switcheroo on the DANL site. They've changed up the selections they posted a few days ago. The Firebird was there but now it's gone. Oh well, this leaves me on track for zero purchases next Sunday.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:17 PM   #68
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Did anyone else notice that the June selections changed on DANL? I swear I got "The Firebird" as my selection and I just got the email for June today and its not one of the 8 options anymore.

I doublechecked and yes, on Saturday the 1st I got Firebird. I think another book was also changed out, but I can't recall now.

I am not dreaming this, am I?

Oh, and I already read the first 2 in the Kathleen Turner series. I got the first 3 based on the recommendations in this thread and the sale on them. But I just realized that the 4th wont be out until December.
So I have to hold off reading the 3rd until its a bit closer to that time.

I found the first 2 highly entertaining, so thanks to whoever recommended those.

eta: woah, brain merge with apesmom.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:28 PM   #69
Blossom
Treasure Seeker
Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Blossom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Quote:
Originally Posted by apesmom View Post
Switcheroo on the DANL site. They've changed up the selections they posted a few days ago. The Firebird was there but now it's gone. Oh well, this leaves me on track for zero purchases next Sunday.
Wow. I wonder if the author complained about it? Why else would they change it? They took two books down that I see. I'm actually interested in one of the new ones.

On a good note: I got gas! That is what they call freon here in East Tennessee. So my A/C is at this moment freezing me out. I love it and now I need some sleep, it was so hot this morning that I couldn't stay asleep no matter how I tried. I had like 3 hours tops maybe....

Last edited by Blossom; 06-03-2013 at 04:31 PM.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:29 PM   #70
apesmom
Wizard
apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.apesmom ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Boox Nova Air, Galaxy Note 10
Quote:
Originally Posted by Atunah View Post

eta: woah, brain merge with apesmom.
LOL. Is that what that was? I was dizzy there for a sec.
apesmom is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:37 PM   #71
Atunah
Wizard
Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Atunah ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: K1/K3/BasicK Voyage/Oasis1/Oasis3
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blossom View Post
I'm actually interested in one of the new ones.
So am I, so am I. Sigh.

And glad you have your cool air back. I would melt here in South Texas without AC. And we have a really old and badly working one at that. I am lucky if I get it down to 77 in the place.
Atunah is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:42 PM   #72
spindlegirl
Wizard
spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.spindlegirl ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo Libra h20, Paperwhite 2017, Phone & Tablet w Moonreader
When I went to use a credit for The Firebird, it said it was not available in my country. I found that odd, since I could have bought it from Kindle if I spent 12.99 for it.

It was a bummer, since that book was the reason I purchased six new credits :P
So, I fished out the library card and requested a hold for the printed version.
spindlegirl is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 06-03-2013, 04:43 PM   #73
Blossom
Treasure Seeker

Quote:
So am I, so am I. Sigh.

And glad you have your cool air back. I would melt here in South Texas without AC. And we have a really old and badly working one at that. I am lucky if I get it down to 77 in the place.
I would pass out at that temp. I'm real susceptible to heat 70F all year round is what I keep my place. I hardly ever go out in the summer. It's just too warm.
Old 06-03-2013, 04:51 PM   #74
Terisa de morgan
Grand Sorcerer

Quote:
Did anyone else notice that the June selections changed on DANL? I swear I got "The Firebird" as my selection and I just got the email for June today and its not one of the 8 options anymore.
"The Outcast Prince" and "The Magic of 'I Do'" weren't in the selections on Saturday, I think.
Old 06-03-2013, 06:04 PM   #75
Blue2u
Wizard

Freebie, Pretending He's Mine by Lauren Blakely