Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Software > Calibre > Library Management

Notices

Old 11-20-2010, 09:10 AM   #1
Tom SKP
Connoisseur
Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Tom SKP ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Samsung tab 3 & Nook Simple Touch with Glow light
Calibre Catalog Output Now Flags Wishlist

I carry the Calibre Catalog in my ereader as well as my computer, to guide me when hunting for books online, at book stores, libraries, and especially used book stores. Tracking my Wishlist for missing book series, authors, etc is important to me.

Wow! Now GRiker and Kovid have made a great addition to the Calibre Catalog Output. If you add a tag of 'Wishlist' to a book and then generate a Catalog, you will now see an 'X' in the left margin for all lists in the Catalog (author, title, series, genre, etc.) to indicate your wishlist items. It's the same as the existing '+' tag usage for a 'Read' book.

See drop down of Convert Books,and the Create Catalog of your books..., the Ebook Options of the Generate Catalog tab.

Thanks guys!
Tom SKP is offline   Reply With Quote