Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader > Kobo Developer's Corner

Notices

Old 10-05-2017, 06:35 PM   #766
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
PM sent.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 10-06-2017, 05:42 AM   #767
eisental
eisental began at the beginning.

Device: Kobo Aura H2O
Quote:
Originally Posted by maverickronny View Post
After extensive testing with 3 different sd card, I have discovered that my kobo starts up , works for 4-5 mins, till i try to complete setup, then completely dies, i mean screen freezes on whatever is currently there, no lights at all, after a few mins if i try to boot, blue light blinks and after few hrs it boots completely , but freezes again after 4-5 mins.

Anyone with experience of this type of issue?

Theres no service centers here, and kobo is no longer even sold here even on ebay.

Sadly I would have to buy a kindle now. I loved by kobo so much, and wished to stay with it
I seem to have a very similar problem with an Aura H2O (original). I tried replacing cards using my own image and davidfor's image, which worked for a few minutes but froze again. Now the LED is constantly on when I press the button, no flashing. Pressing for 10-20 seconds shuts it off, including the LED. I checked the original SD card for errors and it seems ok, also, the battery does seem to work so I guess this is a hardware issue of some kind.

If you ever find a solution, please let me know.
eisental is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 12:27 PM   #768
pauviga
pauviga began at the beginning.

Device: kobo touch
I also have a Kobo Touch n905C. After a factory reset loop i see than my sd card have an important problem (no partitions visible). I want to put a new card: could someone send me a copy of the image? Thks!
pauviga is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-11-2017, 08:59 PM   #769
davidfor
Grand Sorcerer
davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.davidfor ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Kobo: Touch, Glo, Aura H2O, Glo HD, Aura ONE
PM sent.
davidfor is online now   Reply With Quote