Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > HanLin eBook

Notices

Old 09-19-2006, 03:16 PM   #1
tippit78
tippit78 began at the beginning.

I'm Too Stupid To Figure It Out On My Own...

But I'm okay with that.

I'm currently in the Czech Republic, and I would like to order the lbook from Ukraine. But I can never get their website to work properly to even try to make an order. At best it takes me to an outside website where they sell the V8 for 390 american dollars, which is a lot more than the 320 lbook lists on it's own site.

I'm really interested in at least finding out if it's possible to get one of these while I'm here. I hope that by Christmas I'll have the money saved up, but my fevered and eager mind would rest easier if I knew HOW I'm going to get one of these lovely, lovely things, even if I can't get one right now.

Thanks for any help you can give this techno-illiterate bibliophile!
tippit78 is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-19-2006, 05:33 PM   #2
LVD
Connoisseur
LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.LVD has a complete set of Star Wars action figures.

vlv@muk.com.ua
Levchenko Vladimir
LVD is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-16-2010, 10:08 AM   #3
Andrasz
Andrasz began at the beginning.

Device: none yet
hi! Have you tried google translator?
Andrasz is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-26-2010, 05:32 AM   #4
LCF
Wizard
LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.LCF ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Hanlin V3 (LBook), GS3
This is an URL to a shop in the Chzeh Republic. Can you read the language?
LCF is offline   Reply With Quote