Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book General > Self-Promotions by Authors and Publishers

Notices

Old 10-05-2010, 07:53 PM   #61
Kemp
Zealot
Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
In a word: absolutely. I'm fairly certain that one more book will wrap up the current story arc. Beyond that, I'm not sure whether or not there will be any other entries into the Haven universe.

It's going to be The Fall of Haven, or Haven's Demise. That should give a little teaser as to some of what's going to happen.

Oh, and Haven isn't free on Amazon anymore, though I'm apparently a bestselling author at the moment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...d_dp_ts_kinc_1
Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-05-2010, 10:12 PM   #62
Squirsier
Addict
Squirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exerciseSquirsier juggles running chainsaws for a bit of light exercise

Device: Sony: PRS-300, PRS-350. Kobo: Aura v2, Clara HD, Libra 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kemp View Post
In a word: absolutely. I'm fairly certain that one more book will wrap up the current story arc. Beyond that, I'm not sure whether or not there will be any other entries into the Haven universe.

It's going to be The Fall of Haven, or Haven's Demise. That should give a little teaser as to some of what's going to happen.

Oh, and Haven isn't free on Amazon anymore, though I'm apparently a bestselling author at the moment

http://www.amazon.com/gp/bestsellers...d_dp_ts_kinc_1
Excellent news on both fronts (and congrats!) ; very much looking forward to the follow-up
Squirsier is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-18-2011, 01:01 PM   #63
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Just browsed through my smashwords library and realized, I WANT A SEQUEL TO HAVEN!
Unfortunately, smashwords has none.

So, what's new on the Haven-Front?
mores is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-23-2011, 12:56 AM   #64
Kemp
Zealot
Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.Kemp ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: none
It currently stands at 73,500 words and counting. It's getting there, and we'll all dance a merry jig when it's finished.

I do have an email sign-up for information on it at kempenovels.com, if you're interested. Information pretty much just being "release date" when I have it set in stone and "RELEASE!" when it's actually available for purchase.
Kemp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 09-24-2011, 02:11 PM   #65
mores
Guru
mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.mores knows the air-speed velocity of an unladen swallow.

Device: iPhone
Cool, signed up just now.
mores is offline   Reply With Quote