Register Guidelines E-Books Search Today's Posts Mark Forums Read

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > More E-Book Readers > Astak EZReader

Notices

Old 03-16-2012, 03:50 PM   #16
DaleDe
Grand Sorcerer
DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.DaleDe ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: EB 1150, EZ Reader, Literati, iPad 2 & Air 2, iPhone 7
I believe the last version on the Jinke site is stable but likely to be missing the TTS feature. it was only available from certain manufacturers. The latest version with the most features is likely to be the LBook version. It has been maintained longer than the others.

Dale
DaleDe is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 03-16-2012, 06:00 PM   #17
ProDigit
Karmaniac
ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.ProDigit ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PRS-505, Jetbook, + Mini, +Color, Astak Ez Reader Pro, PPW1, Aura H2O
If I have the Astak EzReader Pocket Pro 5", which update should I select?
Lbook V3, V3+ or V5?
ProDigit is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 03-17-2012, 10:43 AM   #18
tmclough
Connoisseur
tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.tmclough ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Astak EZ Reader Pocket PRO
Quote:
Originally Posted by ProDigit View Post
If I have the Astak EzReader Pocket Pro 5", which update should I select?
Lbook V3, V3+ or V5?
V5.

"The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 5 characters."
tmclough is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-21-2012, 02:08 PM   #19
spknapp
spknapp began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pocket Pro
Where can I download the Astak firmware files?

Anybody know where I can download the Astak v5 firmware files? Or does anybody have them that they can send to me or send me a link to download? I had a hard disk crash and lost all the Astak files and, of course, their web site no longer has the ereaders on it.

Thanks,
Steve
spknapp is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 07-25-2012, 10:28 AM   #20
AJ Starr
Guru
AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.AJ Starr ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: PEZ, Color Libre, 2@Sony T1, Onyx i62HD
Quote:
Originally Posted by spknapp View Post
Anybody know where I can download the Astak v5 firmware files? Or does anybody have them that they can send to me or send me a link to download? I had a hard disk crash and lost all the Astak files and, of course, their web site no longer has the ereaders on it.

Thanks,
Steve
Steve,

I still have my files, all versions of them. But last time I tried to post them, they were too large. Do you know which version you want, I have all but the original. I'll try to send them however I can. Best if this is handled as a Private Message (pm) to me.

AJ

EDIT: I HAVE FOUND A WAY TO MAKE THESE VERSIONS AVAILABLE AS NEEDED. CONTACT ME BY PM IF YOU WANT ONE.

Last edited by AJ Starr; 08-23-2012 at 01:02 AM.
AJ Starr is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert
Old 07-29-2012, 08:38 PM   #21
spknapp
spknapp began at the beginning.

Device: Astak EZReader Pocket Pro
Thanks. I'm on vacation and will contact you when I get back.

Steve
spknapp is offline   Reply With Quote

Tags
pez, pocket pro, versions