Register Guidelines E-Books Today's Posts Search

Go Back   MobileRead Forums > E-Book Readers > Kobo Reader

Notices

Old 10-12-2012, 07:36 PM   #1
induna
Addict
induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.induna ought to be getting tired of karma fortunes by now.

Device: Sony PRS-500, 505, 600, 350, T1 Amazon Kindle PW1, PW2, Voyage
Included Dictionaries

Could someone please tell me what dictionaries are included with the Glo in the US? I haven't been able to find a clear answer on the Kobo site or here. I am particularly interested in a Spanish dictionary (mono-lingual). If there is a Spanish dictionary, does anyone know the publisher and if it's any good?

I appreciate the help.
induna is offline   Reply With Quote
Old 10-12-2012, 08:50 PM   #2
myself11
Enthusiast
myself11 began at the beginning.

Device: Nook ST + Kindle PW2
Download Kobo app for pc and try it. Translation dict is "Merriam-Webster's English — Español Dictionary". Mono-lingual I don't know the source.
myself11 is offline   Reply With Quote
Advert